Making one part thicker

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Does anyone have any suggestions to making one part of your penis thicker. My shaft is 6" thick but at the base it's 5.5" I really just want to even it all out. I'll be happy with 6" inches thick throughout.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone have any suggestions to making one part of your penis thicker. My shaft is 6" thick but at the base it's 5.5" I really just want to even it all out. I'll be happy with 6" inches thick throughout.

Masturbate for longer time periods without reaching orgasm, and vary your stroking techniques. As your cock subsides from its most erect state, clamp the end of your penis with one hand, and stroke in reverse towards the base with your other hand. I quess you could consider this to be a "reverse jelq". As you become completely limp, begin to stimulate yourself again by pulling only on the glans until erect when you can begin your reverse jelq, again. You will notice measureable changes in your cock shape after a couple of months if you practice this technique on a daily basis building up to 2 hour stroking sessions without orgasm. Have fun:cool:!