Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude i love making out
harmless making out if fun
but if u want to take it a step further and make out while fingering/stroking eachother is fun to

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loooooooooooooooooooove making out. I'm huge into kissing, and greatly appreciate men that are good kissers as well. A few weeks ago, I had a guy over to my house named Josh... we spent a few hours switching back and forth between making out and just chatting, and he had a nice wet spot on the front of his shorts too. :wink: Sometimes I think that making out without it ending up in sex is the best.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Used to make out quite a bit in the backseat of a car that belonged to a friend of mine. Used to steam up the windows. :cool:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I loooooooooooooooooooove making out. I'm huge into kissing, and greatly appreciate men that are good kissers as well. A few weeks ago, I had a guy over to my house named Josh... we spent a few hours switching back and forth between making out and just chatting, and he had a nice wet spot on the front of his shorts too. :wink: Sometimes I think that making out without it ending up in sex is the best.

Oh, that is totally the best... it just gets you all worked up and keeps you that way for a while so when you actually go at it, there is a lot of pent up energy. I had such a big wet spot once, she asked if I had already came, I told her no and that was how much she excited me, and all that did was turn her all the way to the ON position. I fucked the doors off that girl, damn.