Making subtle size comments in front of others

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you ever made subtle comments about your size while with others or had your gf do so? (or girls: have you made comments on your bf's size in front of others while he was there?)

This is only for experiences where both of you (you are your gf/fwb, vice versa) were in a company with others and made subtle hints based on size.. how did the others react and was it in front of other guys or girls?

I'm just curious into how others reacted, and if it was a girl were they curious? If it was a guy, did they feel awkward etc..

If anyone has had such an experience, it would be great to hear.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nope.

can't imagine a situation where it would be appropriate for me to drop size hints, or a time when i would feel comfortable doing so.

is tacky. is disrespectful, to my company and boy.
ew.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually make jokes about me being small. When I am with my brother we really get going saying "it must run in the family" etc. I dont know his size, but his gf seems to really take offense to the jokes.

Im not a monster like a lot of the guys on here, but I dont see the need to advertise my size. "Hey girls we got an above average guy over here". I figure they can find out if they are interested.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally remembered some.
I'm Asian, so I usually make comments such as "I don't fit the stereotype," or, "you might be surprised".

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really imagine how this would ever come up in normal conversation. Nobody really needs to know anything about my size unless we're in bed together.

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and friends(guys and girls) talk about our sex lives often and we all know a bit about each other, i know they know im a bit bigger and my friends that are girls often bring that up if im talking to a girl right infront of the girl lol. i remember one time my one friend who is a girl went into the glovebox in my car where i keep condoms and saw the box of magnums and was like magnums huh?

i also know that my girlfriend(who is not really friends with my friends, and is more "proper" i guess you could say) has told her female friends about my size and how im the biggest shes had and how i can go for a long time. i started noticing her 2 friends checking out my crotch on the often and soon found out that my girl told them. her one friend looks real cock hungry and gets this look like she wants to rape me lol.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have had it done in both sides...saying subtly i am physically fat or small.
as well as being shown off like i am a "thing"

either way it sucks and makes you feel unloved,

citr

Experimental Member
Media
My gf will sometimes in front of her closest friend, but they talk about everything anyway. And it's usually done so only the friend gets the reference.

My gf tends to talk in her sleep, like a lot. It can get pretty bad if we've been really into each other lately. During one phase where she was really into measuring we woke up to her parents and a friend-of-the-family asking about eight inches over breakfast.

If I mention it at all it'll just be a casual joke about being small, since no one believes a bragger anyhow.

Last edited:

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty good-looking and fairly tall (6'3") and have always been popular with girls. When guys call me a stud or something like that, I usually come back with, "Ha, you must be joking, I'm a rotten lay, hung like a chipmunk." Most guys take it as a joke (except for those who've seen me at the gym. :jester:)

There's a guy I know. Kind of an asshole, loud-mouthed, but he keeps things going. Had heard rumors that he was hung like a horse. Saw him naked once when we shared a hotel room. No exaggeration. Hung. However, he's constantly making remarks about having a small dick. Like this dancer at a club once suggestively called him "big boy." He replied, "Not me, I'm really tiny." Never understood it, but it seems to give him a kick.

maxwage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex that would constantly bring it up, even to the point were she would not let it rest until I whipped it out fully erect. I felt like a Mac Daddy at the time, (high school) but now I'm not really into that as much. I'm very satisfied with my size and stamina, as well as most of my partners, but realize there's plenty of above average size johnsons out there that make mine, just another one of 'em.

I got divorced not too long ago, and I've dropped this line with success twice. They'd ask about my marriage and I'll say, it was over a year ago, the sex just kept us together. Both ladies told me after sex they wondered "just how good it was" and wanted to find out for themselves. I made damn sure to deliver the goods.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone I hangout with makes jokes about my size and I fucked a good amount of girls lol and my gf would be sending pics of my dick to her friends and it sometimes can be a lil awkward. but yea it's like everyone knows I'm very hung my ex told my cuzzin and a group of my friends that my dick is as long as her forearm and it's like they felt a lil uncomfortable saying they would be proud. But seriously in real life it's funny how many ppl know about my size.