• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

making tabs invisible to others? possible?

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if it were at all possible (and this might seem like a simple question that i just cant figure out) to make tabs like "statistics" and "contact info" invisible/not appear to others on one's profile. if so i would gladly appreciate the steps in order to do so :) thanks. by the way this site is awesome and i appreciate all the work put into it over the years. for the most part it has only gotten better!

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Reaction score
thanks for the response. i saw those options already but there doesn't seem to be an option that allows "nobody". only "your contacts, friends, registered members, everyone" and none of the privacy options deal with the statistics or contact info tab. not sure if its just me or if its just not possible

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
contact information is the first tab on your profile privacy options.
just set everything to friends/moderators.

if you don't want people to contact you there is always the option of not accepting PMs.

statistics are a default, ya can't disappear'em.

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Reaction score
sorry i totally did see the contact info one. its just early :p thank you for the help you two :) maybe that might be something for consideration in the future? in case you dont want even your friends to be able to see a list of all your posts/threads without puttin them on an ignore list or something similar? just food for thought, have a good day!