making the switch to trunks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by athf29, Jul 13, 2011.

1. athf29

athf29 New Member

Albums:
    So I've always been a boxer brief guy, and have lately started to try out trunks because I prefer the shorter lengths in the legs. I've bought a few pairs so far (Pact, 2(zist) and Andres Vesaco), but they all have very small pouches up front and they tend to squish the boys a little too much. I love the fit around my hips ang legs, but sitting down in the is a little uncomfordable... I just need a roomier pouch.

Anyone have any suggestions? I don't really like the kinds with "enhancement" or lifting pouches... just some with a bit more room.

2. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    try Calvin's

3. audiilike

audiilike Member

Yup, CK's are the best. I went from boxer briefs, to trunks, then now to briefs. Ck Flexible Fit are really good briefs and trunks, and their CK One like is good for trunks. I started wearing briefs and trunks for the same reason about the extra fabric.

4. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    CKs are good, as mentioned. I've always liked the "Body" line that they have. Also, C-In2 is a good brand to check out. I've got a bunch of their stuff and they're quite comfortable.

5. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted