Making up for it in other ways.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard it said that "smaller men work harder to please you, and bigger men just think you should be grateful".

Is this the case in your experience?

In my experience I had amazing sex with the guy with the smallest penis I ever saw. Not sure if it was because he worked harder, probably more like I couldn`t keep my hands off him at the time. The biggest I ever saw, my boyfriend, is a wonderful considerate lover that certainly works at it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, that is USUALLY the case... Most of the guys I've been with that were over 6 or 7 in length didn't do as much for me as the guys that were 5-6 inches or so. But that's not concrete. The last guy I had sex with was about 7x6, and he was an amazing lover!

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have heard it said that "smaller men work harder to please you, and bigger men just think you should be grateful".

In my experience I had amazing sex with the guy with the smallest penis I ever saw. Not sure if it was because he worked harder, probably more like I couldn`t keep my hands off him at the time. The biggest I ever saw, my boyfriend, is a wonderful considerate lover that certainly works at it.
Love is love. Hey, what'ya gonna do.

:rolleyes:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know i'm a guy, but my experience in this arena could be helpful.

I've been with large guys who were LOUSY lovers.
I've been with small guys were were GREAT lovers.
I've been with large guys were were GREAT lovers.
I've ween with small guys were were LOUSY lovers.

I think there is more to this than just the size of the guy. Some guys are obsessed with their size and think their partners should be too. Other guys are really interested in you as a person. The latter are the guys that make the great lovers.

My fiance is a great guy, all around. What makes him even better is that he is well above average, AND he is considerate. He's very interested in what makes me feel good. In fact, it seems to really put in over the edge to put me over the edge! I can't think of a better reciprocal relationship!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its what you do with it. End of story. The thought that if a guy is big and dont put as much effort into sex as a smaller guy is bullshit.:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's what you do with it. End of story. The thought that if a guy is big and doesn't put as much effort into sex as a smaller guy is bullshit.:cool:
Darling, you are the exception to pretty much every rule and assumption regarding male behavior.

zaza said:

Well I don't know about that. :confused: I've had bad lovers ranging from 5" long to 8" long. The best lover I ever had was 7"x5.25". I have never had great sex with anybody under 6.5" long, and it wasn't because he didn't try. He just wasn't hitting the right spots.

When a big guy has previously been with a woman who couldn't handle him then when I get them they are very grateful, not to mention tender and considerate lovers.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a medium size guy for a while who drove me wild with his hands.

Other than that, the two largest men I was with were also the best lovers. They lasted longer and had the best technique besides being the largest (and they were above average but not huge). Unfortunately, I seem to require a larger guy physiologically. It can be frustrating at times.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Its what you do with it. End of story. The thought that if a guy is big and dont put as much effort into sex as a smaller guy is bullshit.:cool:

True true true

I've been with large guys who were LOUSY lovers.
I've been with small guys were were GREAT lovers.
I've been with large guys were were GREAT lovers.
I've been with small guys were were LOUSY lovers.

Me too - I wonder if they were the same guys?! :wink:

Actually - appart from the delectable Mr.B, most of the big guys I've had have been one-nighters. And I'm not sure you get a fair impression from that. One-nighter sex, in my experience is seldom so-so - it is either great or lousy (maybe that's an expectation thing?) But, swerving back on-topic, the big cocked one-nighters I've had have been about the same great:lousy ratio as the average sized one-nighters. (I've only had 1 small one-nighter and it was shit, I've posted about that before, I don't think the shitness was size related, he was just inexperienced and didn't take instruction well)
Of my boyfriends, 2 were not good lovers when we started out and both were awesome by the time we parted company.
Mr.B was awesome when we started and just gets better - he's a very imaginative, inventive guy with a high sex drive and big cock - but I don't think the former has anything to do with the latter.