making women squirt...

D_5rthikjhgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its good to know its a turn on, its something I have always been extremely self concious about, especially when just starting things with a new partner

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is just losing control of herself and pissing. There is no structure that can produce or hold that amount of fluid other than the bladder. For the guys that say their girlfriends do this, have your girlfriends piss before you have sex and they won't be able to squirt like this.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True that most women cannot squirt like this.

She is just losing control of herself and pissing.

But wrong that when women squirt they piss. The fluid is clear, and odorless and comes from the paraurethral ducts. Granted there is much debate as to where the source of the fluid is; it's not piss.

:)

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True that most women cannot squirt like this.

But wrong that when women squirt they piss. The fluid is clear, and odorless and comes from the paraurethral ducts. Granted there is much debate as to where the source of the fluid is; it's not piss.

:)
I agree that there is legitimate female squirting/ejaculation but it is not in this quantity. This has to be pee.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't suggest trusting everything you read on wikipedia. Saying that, it's interesting that you posted it as it doesn't really support the argument that it's pee.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stated as fact? Data please. I squirt, a LOT, and there is no way it is piss, for a start, it tastes/smells nothing like it, secondly, you can't possibly know the quantity that every woman on the planet can produce. I've personally had to change the sheets, soaking through the throw over, through the duvet cover, the duvet itself, the bottom sheet, the padded mattress topper and still had to dry the fucking mattress out.

Opinion does not equal fact :rolleyes:
I had a girlfriend that did the same thing as you a few times and even though it didn't have a strong smell like urine I believe it was. And sometimes urine doesn't have a strong odor if you just drank a lot of water. And I don't think pee will smell the same on fabric as it does in a toilet or other surface. Maybe it doesn't evaporate into the air as fast hence less odor.

And there is just no way that that much fluid can be produced by an organ in that short a time. It must come from the bladder. It could be that some fluid other than urine is produced and stored in the bladder and then released during orgasm.

Next time try to urinate as much as possible shortly before sex and see if you can still squirt like this. I bet you can't.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't suggest trusting everything you read on wikipedia. Saying that, it's interesting that you posted it as it doesn't really support the argument that it's pee.
Well if they cite the sources you can check the info. And the article supports the fact that the amount of fluid produced in the video isn't female ejaculate.

From the "Source of Fluid" section:
One very practical objection relates to the claims about the volume ejaculated, since this has to come from some storage area in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is obviously the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small. By comparison, male ejaculate varies from 0.2-6.6 ml (95% confidence interval), with a maximum of 13 ml. Therefore claims of larger amounts of ejaculate are likely to contain at least some amount of urine. The eleven specimens analyzed by Goldberg in 1983, ranged from 3-15 ml. One source states that Skene's glands are capable of excreting 30-50 ml in 30-50 seconds. but it is unclear how this was measured and has not been confirmed.
Even if 50ml was produced, that's still less than what was produced during one orgasm in the video. 50ml is about 3.4 tablespoons.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then where do you think all that liquid comes from in your case?

gugi5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
waouw if a woman ready to let me explore her want to teach me how to make her squirt, leave a message

premium

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i understand your disbelief, Jovial. it's wild wild stuff But i do not think it's urine. + there is a girl posting in this thread telling you, it's not urine.

my girl and i soak any sheets+blankets+mattress we ever fuck on. soaked it friday night and saturday morning, and plan on soaking something saturday night. :D (i really need to get this on video)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women squirt... The strength of the stream has more to do with her pubococcygeus muscle, not how much urine she has in her bladder. Now you ask where the fluid is stored? I recall both Dr. Ruth Westheimer and Dr. Sue Johansson (both sex experts) state that the fluid that builds up from the G spot is stored in the bladder until it is released. That's what I get for watching Oxygen Network huh?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend squirts too. I've only a 7 and a halfer so I don't think its a "big cock" thing. Its more getting the right spot. I can actually see her pussy pulsing. Its great :D