Making your girl pass out?

kyocasey

Just Browsing
Media
Has anybody ever made their girl pass out from so many intense multiple orgasms?

I just recently had that happen ... and i had no idea what i did ... scared me for a sec ... she woke up feeling very light headed.

Anybody else ever been in that situation?

Gr8one

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: During a session with my lady she had several small orgasms that lead up to one big explosive one! I thought she was gonna blackout the was she was convulsing and all her muscles were spasmimg. It was freaky at first...my first reaction was where is my wallet, I might need it to keep her from swallowing her tongue. She told me afterward that she was light headed, but she also stated that she just had the most intense orgasm ever. I swear her eyes rolled into the back of her head like she was going to pass out. Afterward, we laughed for about an hour!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like maybe they were hyperventilating? Just a guess, that will make you lightheaded and even pass out.

NIVLAC87B

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow...kyocasey,gr8one And Uncut Look At The Nice Mushroom Dickheads You Guys Have ...id Nearly Passout Too If I Had One Of You Guys Inside Of Me....but, Id Think I Would Have More Fun Sucking And Deepthroating Them....

Reactions: Gr8one

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anybody ever made their girl pass out from so many intense multiple orgasms?

I just recently had that happen ... and i had no idea what i did ... scared me for a sec ... she woke up feeling very light headed.

Anybody else ever been in that situation?

Well obviously I am not a guy and I realize this question was directed to the men- but I have passed out from an orgasm, even a solo one- only momentarily, but fainted all the same. That said, I do tend to faint easier than most, not sure why. But yeah, Snoozan could be on to something- hyperventilation will cause it, too- so pay attention to her breathing, you'll know its hyperventilation just by the way she's breathing.(fast and deep- the breathing I mean :biggrin1:) my question is, do you WANT to make her passout?:confused:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well obviously I am not a guy and I realize this question was directed to the men- but I have passed out from an orgasm, even a solo one- only momentarily, but fainted all the same. That said, I do tend to faint easier than most, not sure why. But yeah, Snoozan could be on to something- hyperventilation will cause it, too- so pay attention to her breathing, you'll know its hyperventilation just by the way she's breathing.(fast and deep- the breathing I mean :biggrin1:) my question is, do you WANT to make her passout?:confused:
No! Im a very aware now of my size. I want to make them feel pleasure not pain.:smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No! Im a very aware now of my size. I want to make them feel pleasure not pain.:smile:
Exactly as a man of your endowments should feel, uncut. Though passing out isn't painful, it is disorienting and kinda scary. And I would hope most men wouldn't think a woman passing out is some sign of his virility- and it sounds like kyocasey also felt a bit concerned, which is admirable in a young man. I HAVE met a guy who thought my fainting meant he must be really hot- LOL!! Hung like a horse and worthless, that time I did pass out from the pain, certainly nothing close to an orgasm. The pathetic excuse for a relationship ended immediately. :rolleyes:

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i had an ex-girlfriend black out for about 30 seconds once, i was pretty scared cause i had never had anything like that happen before. she couldnt stand up afterwards and said she was really dizzy, but she did say it was good

kyocasey

Just Browsing
Media
Well she didnt say it hurt in any way ... im not sure if it was hyperventalation or not ... it could be a mix of both intense orgasms and hyperventalation ... i dont intentionlly try to make her pass out ... it just happends when the orgasms just keep coming and coming ...

But afterward she said it felt incredible ....

One time i made her pass out from making her squirt ... she says when she squirts it feels WAY better than a normal orgasm ... and again ... i was freaked out for a sec ... this was the second time i have made her pass out ... and again i didnt know what i did ...

Either way .. the sex is great for the both of us.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been having oral sex with multiorgasmic women that became so exhausted while having orgasms that they almost passed out. Also while penetrating some of these multiorgasmic ladies I reached down to stimulate their gorgeous little clits, they would almost pass out. Not from cock size but from having orgasms too close together. Apparently this is way to exhausting for some ladies. It is exciting to keep my tounge on a womans clit if she has one orgasm after another. The look on their face afterwards is wonderful.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like maybe they were hyperventilating? Just a guess, that will make you lightheaded and even pass out.

This has happened to me a number of times. I have a tendency to hyperventilate during intense pleasure and if it's prolonged enough, obviously, it can deprive the brain of oxygen.

Sometimes, I reach what seems to be the "point of no return" -- the stage right before orgasm, where everything feels absolutely incredible and you know you're going to cum any second...except I don't cum any second...I stay in that rapturous place for minutes on end, hovering on the very edge of climax!

My breathing during that time is very quick and shallow, and I usually don't notice anything's wrong until I get a "pins and needles" feeling in my hands and feet. Years ago, I learned to recognize that tingling as a warning sign. If I don't slow my breathing at that point, severe lightheadedness will ensue.

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting topic this is!

It happened to me once, I was around 17-18 and I remember the girl was about 2 years younger than me. She came, very hard, the first time we had sex. Whilst coming she just rolled her eyes and passed out for a good few minutes. I was scared breathless. Put my clothes back on, and started slapping her lightly to bring her around again. when she woke up she felt very light-headed but said I almost killed her with pleasure.

I thought it was waay unbeliavable, and I never had sex with her again because obviously it scared me shitless (wasn still pretty inexperienced, but I damn well knew how to make a woman orgasm!). I thought it was a freak accident until I read this thread.