Making your girl pass out?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by kyocasey, Dec 24, 2006.

1. kyocasey

kyocasey New Member

Has anybody ever made their girl pass out from so many intense multiple orgasms?

I just recently had that happen ... and i had no idea what i did ... scared me for a sec ... she woke up feeling very light headed.

Anybody else ever been in that situation?

2. Gr8one

Gr8one Member

Albums:
    I had something similar happen with a my lady. Ooops! Having a PC issue.

3. Gr8one

Gr8one Member

Albums:
    :eek: During a session with my lady she had several small orgasms that lead up to one big explosive one! I thought she was gonna blackout the was she was convulsing and all her muscles were spasmimg. It was freaky at first...my first reaction was where is my wallet, I might need it to keep her from swallowing her tongue. She told me afterward that she was light headed, but she also stated that she just had the most intense orgasm ever. I swear her eyes rolled into the back of her head like she was going to pass out. Afterward, we laughed for about an hour!

4. snoozan

Gold Member

Sounds like maybe they were hyperventilating? Just a guess, that will make you lightheaded and even pass out.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have had women pass out from going too deep. I dont think it was fun for them either.

6. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I'd pass out for that cock ;-)

But no, it's not happened to me.

7. NIVLAC87B

NIVLAC87B Member

Wow...kyocasey,gr8one And Uncut Look At The Nice Mushroom Dickheads You Guys Have ...id Nearly Passout Too If I Had One Of You Guys Inside Of Me....but, Id Think I Would Have More Fun Sucking And Deepthroating Them....

8. Quinnster64

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could see why they would pass out uncut. I get light headed just looking at your cock :)

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thanx. I get light headed when it gets hard...........:tongue:

10. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well obviously I am not a guy and I realize this question was directed to the men- but I have passed out from an orgasm, even a solo one- only momentarily, but fainted all the same. That said, I do tend to faint easier than most, not sure why. But yeah, Snoozan could be on to something- hyperventilation will cause it, too- so pay attention to her breathing, you'll know its hyperventilation just by the way she's breathing.(fast and deep- the breathing I mean :biggrin1:) my question is, do you WANT to make her passout?:confused:

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No! Im a very aware now of my size. I want to make them feel pleasure not pain.:smile:

12. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly as a man of your endowments should feel, uncut. Though passing out isn't painful, it is disorienting and kinda scary. And I would hope most men wouldn't think a woman passing out is some sign of his virility- and it sounds like kyocasey also felt a bit concerned, which is admirable in a young man. I HAVE met a guy who thought my fainting meant he must be really hot- LOL!! Hung like a horse and worthless, that time I did pass out from the pain, certainly nothing close to an orgasm. The pathetic excuse for a relationship ended immediately. :rolleyes:

13. ToxicNarcotic18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i had an ex-girlfriend black out for about 30 seconds once, i was pretty scared cause i had never had anything like that happen before. she couldnt stand up afterwards and said she was really dizzy, but she did say it was good

14. kyocasey

kyocasey New Member

Well she didnt say it hurt in any way ... im not sure if it was hyperventalation or not ... it could be a mix of both intense orgasms and hyperventalation ... i dont intentionlly try to make her pass out ... it just happends when the orgasms just keep coming and coming ...

But afterward she said it felt incredible ....

One time i made her pass out from making her squirt ... she says when she squirts it feels WAY better than a normal orgasm ... and again ... i was freaked out for a sec ... this was the second time i have made her pass out ... and again i didnt know what i did ...

Either way .. the sex is great for the both of us.

15. Shelby

Gold Member

Once when I was strangle +/- fucking this bitch her pussy convulsed just before she passed the fuck out.

What a great nut it was!

16. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:

Thats really pretty scary.:eek:

17. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have been having oral sex with multiorgasmic women that became so exhausted while having orgasms that they almost passed out. Also while penetrating some of these multiorgasmic ladies I reached down to stimulate their gorgeous little clits, they would almost pass out. Not from cock size but from having orgasms too close together. Apparently this is way to exhausting for some ladies. It is exciting to keep my tounge on a womans clit if she has one orgasm after another. The look on their face afterwards is wonderful.

18. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I used to have a gf that closed her eyse and grit her teeth because the deep penetration was painful. She cried once. I stopped doing that but it was too late and she was out the door.

19. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

This has happened to me a number of times. I have a tendency to hyperventilate during intense pleasure and if it's prolonged enough, obviously, it can deprive the brain of oxygen.

Sometimes, I reach what seems to be the "point of no return" -- the stage right before orgasm, where everything feels absolutely incredible and you know you're going to cum any second...except I don't cum any second...I stay in that rapturous place for minutes on end, hovering on the very edge of climax!

My breathing during that time is very quick and shallow, and I usually don't notice anything's wrong until I get a "pins and needles" feeling in my hands and feet. Years ago, I learned to recognize that tingling as a warning sign. If I don't slow my breathing at that point, severe lightheadedness will ensue.

20. Putzo

Putzo New Member

Very interesting topic this is!

It happened to me once, I was around 17-18 and I remember the girl was about 2 years younger than me. She came, very hard, the first time we had sex. Whilst coming she just rolled her eyes and passed out for a good few minutes. I was scared breathless. Put my clothes back on, and started slapping her lightly to bring her around again. when she woke up she felt very light-headed but said I almost killed her with pleasure.

I thought it was waay unbeliavable, and I never had sex with her again because obviously it scared me shitless (wasn still pretty inexperienced, but I damn well knew how to make a woman orgasm!). I thought it was a freak accident until I read this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted