Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Making your juices taste better - even!
Hi LPSG-ers!

Many moons ago, someone told me about a little trick for making cum taste better.
Now at first it sounds like a sack of shit but it works!

Drinking pineapple juice alters the secretions of the accessory glands, like the Cowpers gland and Prostate, to make a marked improvement in taste a few days later - believe me, I've been told that it tastes a whole lot better.

Today I was told that orange smarties have the same effect!

Anyone else care to add their experiences?

Laters guys and gals.

Col

CliQ2k4: Yeah it's definetly true, you are what you eat

suaige: Hey if it would get my wife to swallow its worth a try.

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fruit in general seems to work relatively well too... to an extent. On a whim, I once went for about a day and a half eating nothing but fruit... while I was told it sweetened the taste significantly, I was craving meat a lot and ended up with rather unpleasant bowel movements the day after. :blink:

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
i have also read that about the pine'apple juice and fruits.

if you eat a lot of meats in your diet, i think thats what gives the ejaculate the bleachy scent. maybe experiement with a vegitarian diet for a few weeks and see what happens?

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the effective sugar in the case is the fructose contained in fruit so any sucrose, glucose or whatever other type of sugar you might find in your chocolate will most likely not have the desired effect.

a buddy of mine ate a small basket of strawberries a day in season for many days and was reported to actually have cum that tasted a bit like strawberry. i haven't tried it myself ;)

lilaznguy: eating only fruit for a while will shoot some much needed vitamins into your body, something which is unfortunately seriously lacking in the average american diet (cooked and frozen fruits and vegetables as part of other ready-made dishes just don't do it!). All these fruits and vegetables coming into your body at once and without having their effect minimized by dairies, meat or starches, will act as a heave duty cleanser on your body, hence the unpleasant bowel movement. if you had prolonged the experience, you probably would have noticed that the unpleasant bowel movement would have only happenned once and you would have felt just fine afterwards, continuing on fruits and vegetables only.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can also back this up on the opposite end of the scale - owing to drugs I have to take, I have been told my cum gets extremely salty and unpleasant depending on my dosage. My ex loves the white stuff in general and so always swallowed when she could, but from time to time it was just too much and a few tissues were in order. :(

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I love to be swallowed.... really, really, really. I've always been a good eater and include lots of fresh veggies fruit, drink lots of water, etc. However I do eat red meat, I love (very) spicy foods, I've gone through periods of smoking, occasionally smoking, and not smoking, I've taken standard OTC medications like aspirin, sudafed, claritin, and I've taken Rx antibiotics.

Guys always tell me that my cum tastes incredible. I don't know if there's a difference in taste during these different periods, but it makes me wonder how much can truly be done to change the taste? Are some guys' taste more 'hardwired' than others, making it possible for some and difficult for others to effect any change in taste?

Just a bunch of questions :)

TripodMillenium: Difference in taste over different periods?

The only true way to find out.... would be a long-term study of it..... B)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by TripodMillenium@Aug 22 2004, 10:07 AM
Difference in taste over different periods?

The only true way to find out.... would be a long-term study of it..... B)
I'll provide the "research" funding. All I need is a little attention :p