Male actors(ages in the 20s or use to be 20) would serve as bottoms, tops or both?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stellan Skarsgard - both, Burt Lancaster - both, Kirk Douglas - top and occasional bottom

Lancaster took it up his ass from Marlon Brando. As for Douglas - definately a top. He's always had a very dominate subcurrent going for him.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to see Lorezo Lamas pound Chris Atkins and make him his bitch. Check out Lorenzo's tasty bulge...

Attachments

Reactions: Marilynluvah

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daniel Craig - an unquestioned top. He's the dominated type and yet masculinily sensuous.

Jason Statham - top who sercetly longs to be a power bottom...especially if bondage is involved. He looks as if he would get off at being tied up and fucked roughly.

LL Cool J - a totally top but with his long tongue he's going to do a lot of rimming before fucking!

Taylor Lautner - bottom...what other choice?:lmao:

50 Cents - bottom. He's the hood gangsta who secretly wishes to be treated like a slutty bitch. He also comes off as a greedy gangbang drop-off and a cumslut. Yeah he would love to be "raped" by ten men at once before dumping their load in his hungry mouth.

Mario Lopez - versatile but I bet he likes to bottom more then top.

Jake Gyllenhaal - bottom. Sure for some they may see him as versatitle but for me he's a total bottom. Jake simply have this allure that screams out, "FUCK ME!!" In my mind Heath Legder was always getting that ass! I would love to see Aaron Eckhart and Thomas Jane sandwiching him as they flipflop from fucking his mouth and ass with their huge (I'm guessing eight and nine inches respectfully) cocks before finally double penetrating him.

Christopher Meloni - versatile...and extremely nasty and hot in BOTH positions. He's a real happy, bold, sexy pig.

Psilord905

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daniel Craig - an unquestioned top. He's the dominated type and yet masculinily sensuous.

Jason Statham - top who sercetly longs to be a power bottom...especially if bondage is involved. He looks as if he would get off at being tied up and fucked roughly.

LL Cool J - a totally top but with his long tongue he's going to do a lot of rimming before fucking!

Taylor Lautner - bottom...what other choice?:lmao:

50 Cents - bottom. He's the hood gangsta who secretly wishes to be treated like a slutty bitch. He also comes off as a greedy gangbang drop-off and a cumslut. Yeah he would love to be "raped" by ten men at once before dumping their load in his hungry mouth.

Mario Lopez - versatile but I bet he likes to bottom more then top.

Jake Gyllenhaal - bottom. Sure for some they may see him as versatitle but for me he's a total bottom. Jake simply have this allure that screams out, "FUCK ME!!" In my mind Heath Legder was always getting that ass! I would love to see Aaron Eckhart and Thomas Jane sandwiching him as they flipflop from fucking his mouth and ass with their huge (I'm guessing eight and nine inches respectfully) cocks before finally double penetrating him.

Christopher Meloni - versatile...and extremely nasty and hot in BOTH positions. He's a real happy, bold, sexy pig.
This post is simply too hot for words!