male anal sex vs. female anal sex quality

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though men have the prostate, is it true to say that men get more pleasure than women from anal sex? I know that the cock indirectly hits the G-spot, but it's just something I've wondered.

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guess the only way to know that is to be the recipient of a bunch of anal sex, take notes, then be reincarnated as a female and have a bunch of anal, and compare notes from your past life.

In all seriousness though its an interesting question and can probably be quantified using fMRI or something similar. But who's gonna fund that study?

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women do have the perineal sponge (renamed the mid spot by me), another most wonderful source of orgasms, both anal and vaginal, for some of us.

That's great news that some women can achieve an orgasm through anal stimulation if it's done right, win for both the guy and the girl:biggrin1:.
Just need to convince more women to give it a go and for more guys to take the time and make sure it will be pleasurable for both parties.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never fucked a man in the ass, but I can imagine the view would not be nearly as nice.

LOL! You're hilarious! I love it.

Personally, I will never know as I have no desire to attempt such a thing. Somehow shoving a Coke-can up my bum has not even a smidgen of appeal. We keep things simple.