Male Ballet Dancers

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my main F-buds is an actor who does musicals. I can only speak for him since he is the only dancer I have ever been with, but he most definately fills out HIS Dance Belt. Oh my. Tall, thin, and hung. Oh my.

Sometimes I have to repeat my reasons for not dating him to myself. :)

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
ozladbulgakov said:
They have a nude Nureyev in Stars-Masculines-Nues - are there any balletomane crotch-watchers out there with other pics they'd care to share? :wink:

I am certain Nuryev appeared naked in "Playboy" magazine to promote a film about the other Rudolph ("Valentino"). Circa 1978 ?
He simulated sex with singer Michelle Phillips ....

Reactions: Luismd23

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SpiceboyMJ said:
As a professional dancer I can tell you that dance belts are about one of the most miserable things to wear however, you become accustomed to the pain of it all. It is common knowledge in the dance world that many dance belts are stuffed or cod pieces are worn. Even the largest cock gets pressed so close to the body that the bulge shrinks in size.

I took Modern Dance as a PE elective in college. (Yeah, I was the only guy in there. I attracted the attention of a few football team members that day.) Hehehe. The dance instructor one day asked that I wear a dance belt instead of regular undies underneath sweatpants. Hehehe. She gave me a blue one which was very skimpy. I thought that dance belts had some give and support. Oh, no...I put that thing on it was like concealing a hot dog behind a peanut shell. I was terribly uncomfortable. I walked (very awkward and funny) in the classroom with the dance belt on underneath my sweats. The dance instructor was like, How does that feel? I squealed, "Not good!" Every girl in that class laughed at me. I told her that I would need a bigger one. The dance instructor then decides that I could take the class wearing the usual undies and sweats instead. She excused me to go change. After I took off that uncomfortable dance belt. I noticed that it was a MEDIUM!!!. I believed that I was the sexual joke in dance class between my dance instructor and the girls in the class. HAHAHA. :rolleyes:

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I buy extra large and I have a whole stretching routine I do with them before I can get them comfortable enough to wear. I find that it takes me about a year to get one stretched out enough as to where it doesn't kill me. With the large amount of them I have it often times get confusing as too whether or not I grab a new pair or an old pair but once I put it on there is no doubt whatsoever.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Back in the Jurassic Era, I remember reading an interview with the late French popular singer Serge Gainsbourg talking about a performance by Rudolf Nureyev.
Nureyev apparently would stuff his dance belt with huge amounts of cotten batten before a performance. And normally, a nice bulge was seen by all.
This time, half the cotten batten somehow slipped past the dance belt (don't ask me how ... I agree it sounds impossible) so that half of Nureyev's bulge moved steadly down his inner thigh.
It was like subepidermal tectonic plates separating and pulling a continent in two. And there were many geographers in the audience.
But Nureyev, keeping his cool totally, finished that particular sequence and the show, as they say, went on.

velvetsweat

Cherished Member
Media

RandomGuy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a professional dancer and do you know I have never seen a stuffed dance belt for sale or heard about being able to buy one before! When I was training I remember some of the girls asking if they could poke my package and when I said yes they were like "Oh I thought it would be like hard like a cup, but it's all you!" I guess I never thought normal people, or the girls, wouldn't know what we were wearing. I might be the weird one here as well but you definitely get used to dance belts after a while and you can ignore the feeling. Also I do pointe and have to say that we can definitely not complain because what pointe shoes do to your feet can most probably be compared to child birth! Anyway that was my first post I just realised so hope it addded something!

Reactions: seth67 and RG97

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, being a dancer too....I do not enjoy wearing a dance belt. The thing about them, is that, because of the way they are built, it takes your balls and just shoves then up front. This way, if you have to do any leg work that involves your legs being close together, you wont injure anything. It is a good thing though, because I have really big long balls. One way that we had to wear them in College was that we had to face the penis up, instead of down. It was not enjoyable because it didn't have the warmth of the balls to keep it's normal size, and always shrank...not making me happy. but it also helps makes the entire package look bigger. The elastic....so painful after wearing it for several hours. They're nice to look at on other guys, but because I know how they work, you can't truely judge a man by his dancer bulge.

timtim

Just Browsing
Media
ozladbulgakov said:
They have a nude Nureyev in Stars-Masculines-Nues - are there any balletomane crotch-watchers out there with other pics they'd care to share? :wink:

I LOVE male ballewt dancers and seeing thier nice bulges and tight asses, would love to trade pics, write me at: Timtimtoo@aol.com
Best.. Tim

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Desmond Richardson is one of my favorites. Handsome guy. Do a google search on him if you not familiar with him. Here is the cover of Othello dvd. Can get it at Amazon if u interested. The guy has a nice body.

Attachments

sutarikun

1st Like
Media
Funny thing about male ballet dancers...

One of the most famous ballet dancers in history, Nijinsky, was said to have a very small penis. I don't think any nude pictures of him exist, or I have never come across any.

He was also one of the first male ballet dancers in the US to wear tights to the titillation of early 20th century audiences.

I thought he just didn't need any nude pics because he'd slept with anyone interested (j/k, j/k). Diaghilev probably wouldn't let him be naked around anyone else XD