Male birth control options

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys,

So I was wondering what options we as men have for birth control. Besides the obvious condom, pull out, and spermicide methods. Is there any other way one can "Reduce" their fertility?

I'm asking because my gf is on the pill, and she has been for a while, and I'd like to do something from my end. She hates condoms, as do I, and beyond that, there's really nothing I can do.

There is news that there might be a male pill coming on the market, but they said it was 2 years away 5 years ago, so who knows.

I did read about a method of hot water baths that the japanese use. Suposedly you soak in a hot tub of sorts for a little while every day, and the heat is eventually going to render you temporarily sterile.

We're not ready for kids, not sure we'll want any at all, but she still doesn't want me to get a vasectomy "just in case". I'd be all for it tho.

Any advice or suggestions?

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man! I wonder how effective it is, would suck to get someone pregnant and have cooked balls too! hahah

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@whitemonster, that's encouraging!

@dave, I've heard that too, It sounds too risky to be beneficial. That's basically what the male pill would do I believe, so it might not be far fetched at all.

D

deleted730192

The greatest investment of my life was the $25 I spent on my vasectomy copay.

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Until youre raped.

men can't be made pregnant, so its irrelevant to birth control. as to whether they can be raped, well, i'd say yes if it involves involuntary penetration orally or anally.

girls don't sit down on a toilet seat and get magically preggers either. although i'm sure someone's tried that excuse before.