Male Bisexuality

tpacker59

Sexy Member
Media
So I did a very brief search of recent pages, and didn't see one that quite fits into my question, but I'm sure I probably overlooked it.

Basically, I want to know what people here think about male bisexuality. I personally feel like I'm physically and occasionally romantically attracted to both genders, and I feel like that's something that gets discriminated against quite a bit. I don't think I can count how many times I've heard that people who call themselves bisexual are just "greedy" or "in denial" and I guess I want to know what you guys think.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This could be an interesting thread...

Through my life experiences I feel that I identify closest to bisexual. I'm not in denial, I have had romantic relationships with both sexes. My most recent being a long term relationship with a women.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel the same way. I lean towards liking guys a little more, but have had numerous straight relationships as well. I can't say I'm gay because I do find some women very attractive. It is especially hard to come out bi because no one believes you they will still just think you're gay.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think women are socialized more evenly, so that women can have deep and near-romantic relationships- which, can often (but not always) resolve the "need" that we all feel for balancing our male and female sides. For men- the only thing that is even close is the hunting and sports category- and it doesn't fully equate, and is outright missing for lots of guys.

This resulting inequity among the sexes is now being exploited as LGTB becomes a movement that more and more people are becoming educated about, and comfortable with. Men need male relationships- and sometimes (for many reasons) some of that need might find a sexual definition. Societal pressures, advertising, lack of 'traditional' role modeling, decline of the nuclear family, fewer brothers/sisters--- the list goes on and on why these feelings develop.

Study the literature and history and you'll find lots of hidden stories lost to time- relationships between just men, just women, and both- have been around forever. Modern technology allows our lucky generation to benefit from more information and increased communication- which multiplies our opportunity to validate each other, rather than taking one passing thought or random action and pass it off as a fluke.

Life is what it is, and we are who we are. Be responsible, be loving towards each other, don't judge, and don't limit your life and love to what others have told you what things are supposed to be.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think women are socialized more evenly, so that women can have deep and near-romantic relationships- which, can often (but not always) resolve the "need" that we all feel for balancing our male and female sides. For men- the only thing that is even close is the hunting and sports category- and it doesn't fully equate, and is outright missing for lots of guys.

This resulting inequity among the sexes is now being exploited as LGTB becomes a movement that more and more people are becoming educated about, and comfortable with. Men need male relationships- and sometimes (for many reasons) some of that need might find a sexual definition. Societal pressures, advertising, lack of 'traditional' role modeling, decline of the nuclear family, fewer brothers/sisters--- the list goes on and on why these feelings develop.

Study the literature and history and you'll find lots of hidden stories lost to time- relationships between just men, just women, and both- have been around forever. Modern technology allows our lucky generation to benefit from more information and increased communication- which multiplies our opportunity to validate each other, rather than taking one passing thought or random action and pass it off as a fluke.

Life is what it is, and we are who we are. Be responsible, be loving towards each other, don't judge, and don't limit your life and love to what others have told you what things are supposed to be.

That's a post that has been very well-thought out.

I do not define myself as bisexual, but I know there is a bisexual element in me (as there is every male). I don't crave full-on sex with men (never did: oral sex, etc isn't a turn-on for me), but have always yearned for "male" acceptance, which I never think I got. This is why I get off on other males complimenting my big package. And as much as I love pussies and titties, the female being cannot completely satisfy this affirmation I so seek.

(I have just been a very honest person, and have let all my guards down:cool:)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear and relate to your concern here. I'm str8/bi-curious and exploring MM play in past six months. I love women, pussy, been married but hangin' naked with another dude, JO together, getting sucked, frot is so hot, bonding and good for self-acceptance. I have no regrets!

daftman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always been with women, and have been strictly heterosexual for all 50 years. Married for 30. Great wife, who is a little bi. I have found, recently, that I am a little bi -- never having experienced same. Have zero interest in romantic relationship -- just a real sexual attraction to, well, men, but only in conjunction with my wife!

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Bisexuality is probably the most misunderstood gender-preference phenomena in the world. It is so because enjoying sexuality is still filtered by beliefs of many kinds (religious, cultural, etc). While it is true that many bisexuals in many countries call themselves that way as a way to hide their true sexual identity (primarily gay), the truth is we human beings are wired to enjoy touch and tenderness by anybody. We dont because we do use filters. The sooner we leave those filters behind, the more we will enjoy our sexuality, regardless of how we construct it. It normal and healthful to have preferences, but they are that, only prefernces that shouldnt preclude us from enjoying sex as it comes.

I fell in love with women only throughout the first two-three decades of my life. Whil I did feel some attraction toward men, I didnt understand it nor acted on it. When my relationship with my wife went sour, I allowed myself tho explore that attraction and then discovered I enjoyed having sex more with men than with women. Dunno know whther that makes me bisexual or gay, not important.

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why can't we just define ourselves as 'sexual'. I think that is much easier. Think how different the world would be today if we all just thought of ourselves as sexual. Nothing more, nothing less.......

twhite833

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think every male has some level of bisexuality in them, as for me i became sexually active at age 15 and now for 9 years of sex i have had sex girls and guys and greatly enjoy both. The only thing that is different for me is i have had romantic relationships with girls but never with a guy, for me sex with a guy is just sex.

7inchbliss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like one's sexual preference is more in terms of romantic attraction capability than it is sex. Love and sex are not necessarily a hand in hand thing and romance is a strong type of loving attraction to another the way I see. Like you can love someone without wanting to hit the bed with them. Then there's romantic love where again doesn't mean you have to sleep with that person but you feel feelings toward them that compell you for deeper things than someone that you love. I have as well just run into a rediscovery on my sexuallity about 3 months ago and am still motioning through it. I never felt anything for anyone like I ended up feeling for this one guy I met. I always figured I was straight but just never found the right girl but apparently it turns out all it was was just the part about never having found the right person for me as I see it anyway. I have unsure put up cause the percentages are an irrelevant thing the important thing is I am Bi or if you will capable of a romantic love toward either/or. Rather its 75-25 50-50 or whatever other percentage is not really a relevant matter cause in the end you will be in a romantic love type of relation with the one that feels best to you rather they be of the sex you "prefer more" or not. If anything I said sounds a bit hard I should say I have no intention of it sounding as such. That's my cents toward this I'm not here to be judgemental just as supportive as I can.

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
as previous poster said, its about finding the right person that you click with, for me it has been both male and female over the years at different stages. What i would say is that its a more sexual attraction with men and a more romantic relationship with women i go for - if that makes sense and thats what i currently have, i'm married with an open relationship

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always said that you fall for the whole person not just a body part. Whoever I am in a relationship with I am committed to that person weather it is a woman or a man. My last relationship was with a guy and my next relationship will probably be with a woman. The one thing that I am having an issue with is in the past, my male relationships have been fairly short term, a year or so, and this last relationship was 12 years. How do I bring up that up to a woman? The relationship was too long not to acknowledge if a woman askes about my past and I wouldn't want to lie about it.
So, how do you bring up the fact you are bi to a woman?

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's because I'm in the NYC area. I'm an open bisexual male and have never been discriminated against because I am bi. I have had to deal with the occasional gay bashing type comments...but never directly related to me being attracted to both genders.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I think I've brought up this topic before. Bisexuals (such as myself) often feel rejected by both sides. I've just come to accept it. It helps to remember that, whether they will admit it or not, basically everyone has been attracted to the same gender and opposite gender at some point, at some level, in some way. So, just ignore idiots who discriminate.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What a great post :)

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I've brought up this topic before. Bisexuals (such as myself) often feel rejected by both sides. I've just come to accept it. It helps to remember that, whether they will admit it or not, basically everyone has been attracted to the same gender and opposite gender at some point, at some level, in some way. So, just ignore idiots who discriminate.

Well said Henry.

D

deleted3782

Basically, I want to know what people here think about male bisexuality. I personally feel like I'm physically and occasionally romantically attracted to both genders, and I feel like that's something that gets discriminated against quite a bit. I don't think I can count how many times I've heard that people who call themselves bisexual are just "greedy" or "in denial" and I guess I want to know what you guys think.

I think some guys are 100% straight, and some are 100% gay...and those two groups might make up 20% of the population. Some guys are 50/50...more attracted to people and personalities than the gender identities of women and men. Other guys exist in gray areas...maybe if a straight-ish guy is isolated away from women he might hook up with a guy. Maybe if a gay-ish guy gets drunk he hooks up with a woman...or visa versa.

Don't worry so much about how others define you...just make your own path to discover what interests you. If you want to be open about your bisexuality you might be an agent for changing some of the negative perceptions people have about bisexuals.