male bladder infection

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello,

Has any dude on here had a bladder infection? I have no idea what caused mine (not sexually active). Soaps as I take baths?

I had urgency if I drink something but not a lot of burning. The main symptom is this horrible pulling down sensation on my left side near the bladder with a little aching feeling in the back right behind where it "pulls". I've been taking an antibiotic for two days and am only about 40% better. I have no fever or chills and feel fine otherwise.

The internet acts like male bladder infections are often much more serious than a woman's.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you, nudeyorker! I appreciate it. Glad to know some other male has had one.

I haven't slept for one week, and everything is worse when I'm lying down.

They say male bladder infections often take a little to get over than female ones.

I'm drinking cranberry juice, but it helps more with the burning than the pulling down sensation. Dear god in heaven!

My whole package doesn't feel right.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Bigbull,
When I was much younger I used to have it quite often and it scared the shit out of my parents. In time it became so frequent that I had similar symptoms at least once in a month and a half. I was on antibiotics almost every time. And I remember once I started wearing socks, YES-SOCKS the problem went away in time.The doctor (urologist) said my feet were always cold, hence the immune problem, and a problem with my bladder.

Suggestion to the mods-maybe this thread should be in the healthy penis fora, I don`t know for other members but when it comes to health issues I usually use the search option in that forum.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, my dear Luca!

Maybe it should be moved to the Healthy Penis forum.:biggrin1:
:redface:
The pain will go in time, love.
With me it was never about the intensity of pain, it was more how that pain was constant. It was so bloody annoying!
Keep your tubes, kidneys and everything else warm, take your pills and you`ll be just fine! :smile:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had one about a week ago. It was from being catheterized.
I was on bactrim. It didn't seem to be working. I drank straight, 100% cranberry juice from Trader Joes. It was horrible. The infection was gone in a day.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can I intervene on this?
When a man gets a water works infection he must go to the doctors OTC stuff is only licensed for women. This may high light an under lying problem.

Thank you.

I'm not taking OTC medicines but an antibiotic that it is helping. I'm doing cranberry juice as well.

I've been masturbating with unsealed vegetable (in a glass in my bedroom). I'm afraid that could be the cause. Bacteria probably entered into my urethra that way. It may have gone rancid.

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've been masturbating with unsealed vegetable (in a glass in my bedroom). I'm afraid that could be the cause. Bacteria probably entered into my urethra that way. It may have gone rancid.

Given the length of the male urethra it seems to me that this hypothesis is very remote... Have you had also urethritis symptoms?
I would defnintely see a urologist.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah its no big deal had one a once or twice.

Just carry a huge bottle of water with u and drink as much as u can. It will wash out.

If its not better soon see a doc

P.S with a blad infection u feel like u gotta pee alll the time?

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
P.S with a blad infection u feel like u gotta pee alll the time?

Like I said, my whole package feels funny. But today it's about 60% better (urine is very light and very nice steady stream). Interestingly, the urgency was mainly after I drank something and there was some burning in the region. It's been the pulling down sensation that has had me nuts! There was also some aching in the lower back.

I don't have the symptoms of prostatitis or urethritis, or some obstruction.

I get horrible burning after ejaculation once in a while that last for about an hour. In my early 20's, I used to get it frequently. Obviously it was nothing.

(BTW, I had something like this a few years ago, but it went away with in a day or two. This time I have to use antibiotics.)

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
like i said drink heaps of water and it will clear it up.

When i got one i drank about 6-8L a day for 3 days and it was better.....dont make urself sick but drink plently.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
like i said drink heaps of water and it will clear it up.

When i got one i drank about 6-8L a day for 3 days and it was better.....dont make urself sick but drink plently.

I am drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, too. I have to pee every two seconds.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
What caused yours, Titsdude21?

The internet acts like a man's bladder infection is always something much more serious than a woman's. If you don't have an obstruction, prostatitis, or urethritis while having a bladder infection, it has to be that bacteria got into your penis somehow via soap, lubricants, etc. It might not be common that way, but that's what had to have happened to me.

I had something like this before, but I didn't need antibiotics like this time.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What caused yours, Titsdude21?

The internet acts like a man's bladder infection is always something much more serious than a woman's. If you don't have an obstruction, prostatitis, or urethritis while having a bladder infection, it has to be that bacteria got into your penis somehow via soap, lubricants, etc. It might not be common that way, but that's what had to have happened to me.

I had something like this before, but I didn't need antibiotics like this time.

Bonjour...
I hope you get better soon. I am still puzzled by the way you might have caught it. Some people have an intensive sounding masturbatory acitvity and seem never to have any problems. Do you have a large meatus so that infective agents can get up your urethra?