male bladder infection

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
male UTI's are not cool at all! i had my first one earlier this year and because i've never had one before i just passed off the cramps as some kind of intestinal bug. well a week later when they hadnt gone away and i was having strong burning sensations when i urinated and my lower back was starting to hurt i went to the doctor. i had a bladder infection but because i waited it spread into a kidney infection. they put me on really strong antibiotics and it wasover a month before i was back to normal. and oddly enough i have to agree with earlier posters here. the nurse and doctor told me that they are worse for male patients because our urethrea is longer and more narrow than a females. they even said in most cases they prescribe vicoden to male patients because of the more severe pain they have with them.

I bet you really suffered with that going to the kidneys.

I got horribly tired from mine. I thought my bladder was going to explode (the pulling down). And the back pain as well!

My peter is back in commission.:biggrin1:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good to hear you're back in operating order, BP....now, maybe you can substitute some snug, wet, warm throats for those veggies?:wink::tongue:

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yea bull. it felt like somebody had kicked me in the back, repeatedly. i think all in all i was sick for a total of 5 weeks.

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you empty your bladder when you need to? Or do you ignore going? Many persons at school or at work don't find it is possible to pee during the work day. Bacteria accumulate. An infection comes on.

lookinright

Experimental Member
Media
no one has been right on yet the problem you may have is a kidney stone it cause all the same things you have described i have experienced and that is what i had