Male bonding (non gay)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea what PlayBoyKing is saying either. The all cap sentences and the no cap sentences with the creative punctuation makes my head hurt.
it's english but not as i know it.

it's like trying to have a conversation with someone who has a really strong accent.

D_Benjamin Bloobals

Just Browsing
Media
@thetramp. You Don Wanna Hear That. You Got Me Messed Up , I Ain't No Sucka, I Don Know Who You Think You Are And Quite Frankly I Dont Care What You Find Offensive, How About That , Be Upset At Whatever You Wanna Be Upset At, My Opinion If You Didn't Like It You Should Of Kept It Moving.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pet, have you ever let guys have pics of you?

Yes, I have, but practically everyone I know from where I lived last has seen me nude. Many people have paid a lot of money for nude photos of me. Nudes of me have been exhibited in galleries. I walked into my favorite bar/coffeeshop and there were 25 of them hanging on the wall. I've gone out on dates only to find out that the guy has a giant nude of me on his wall, which is weird and creepy. It's also weird when you discover that a friend has a nude of you and never mentioned it. I had a one night stand with an old acquaintance, and we fucked on the floor below a nude of me, and I kept thinking, "We didn't end up here by accident, did we?" One of my ex-boyfriends bought 25 of them and paid a fortune, which I didn't find out until his wife discovered them and vandalised them with rude things written all over them. He only told me to warn me to beware of her!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have, but practically everyone I know from where I lived last has seen me nude. Many people have paid a lot of money for nude photos of me. Nudes of me have been exhibited in galleries. I walked into my favorite bar/coffeeshop and there were 25 of them hanging on the wall. I've gone out on dates only to find out that the guy has a giant nude of me on his wall, which is weird and creepy. It's also weird when you discover that a friend has a nude of you and never mentioned it. I had a one night stand with an old acquaintance, and we fucked on the floor below a nude of me, and I kept thinking, "We didn't end up here by accident, did we?" One of my ex-boyfriends bought 25 of them and paid a fortune, which I didn't find out until his wife discovered them and vandalised them with rude things written all over them. He only told me to warn me to beware of her!
now i'm the one who is laughing :tongue22:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now i'm the one who is laughing :tongue22:

I learned a long time ago that there are a lot of consequences to that kind of attention. Stalkers, rumors, gossip, melodrama, stuff I like to avoid. Painful lessons learned. I've had my fill!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
python crack me up :biggrin1:

petite said:
I love Monty Python!

So do i, but i still find those situations rather weird to be in.

I couldn't imagine dealing with that petite. Not that i mind that much if people see me naked IRL, but it does sound to me like you have rather little control over who gets to see it, and that would be something that i would mind.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So do i, but i still find those situations rather weird to be in.

I couldn't imagine dealing with that petite. Not that i mind that much if people see me naked IRL, but it does sound to me like you have rather little control over who gets to see it, and that would be something that i would mind.

That's exactly what I minded. I never expected all the attention and exposure.

I was an artist's model and it was the only time I ever allowed myself to be photographed. I obviously underestimated how much an ambitious art student will self-promote. The moment I knew it was out of control was when I walked into that coffeeshop and there were 25 of them on the wall. None of them showed my face, but for some reason everyone already knew that they were all of me, so my identity was only safe from total strangers.

They were very tasteful and artistic and beautiful. I only own three.

Last edited: