male breast

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
The medical term for what you have is called " Gynecomastia".
The only real way to hide it is to have it surgically removed.
I know that cost money..so why not try a few of these suggestions.
Wear layers of shirts rather than just one. Don't wear anything tight fitting.
You could even try wrapping your chest with several ACE Bandages. This will help flatten your chest area.
I wish you luck with this situation.
:wink:

This situation is a problem and really bother some men.

2 males in my family got it surgically removed more than 30 years ago and their wives, my aunties said that they grew in confidence after that- they became "new men" in many situations required to take shirt of and et !!!!:smile:

Dont let the years pass by and do whatever you have to do to help your situation...now days there are clinics that facilitate payments in cosmetic surgery. Just do your home work , research doctors and finding one good near you.

Good luck!

John 38C

Just Browsing
Media
how much would it cost. my breast got bigger when i started working out:eek: . so i would say 90% of my breast are muscle.

john

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John 38C said:
how much would it cost. my breast got bigger when i started working out:eek: . so i would say 90% of my breast are muscle.

john
Hey John.....if most of your chest is muscle why do you want to have them reduced? If you can why not post a picture, then maybe we can offer our thoughts if you should even consider a reduction.
:tongue:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
John 38C said:
how can i hide them?

john:rolleyes:

Lose weight if you are overweight or exercise to firm up.
Liposuction only works on small manboobs and on the young as otherwise there is too much sagging tissue.
A subcutaneous mastectomy will remove them and will leave no scars and should not affect nipple sensitivity (if you have a good surgeon).
The cost is around £5,000 at Harley Street prices !