Male Ass Lover

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a HUGE fetish for the male butt, and I have also accumulated a large fetish for finding hot, sexy amateur videos of men's asses in places where they "shouldn't" be, like y0utnbe and stuff like that.

We really gotta start curating a community for this type of stuff, keeping up with the creators, and archiving this stuff. Because I know I get SO hard when I find quality softcore/amateur videos of men showing off their asses on places like y0utnbe/t1kt0k/twltch/livestreams that I can jerk it to. Mooning, sleep streams, showing off, stuff like that It's like a secret treasure. So hot. :heart:

If you find a y0utnbe link, don't link it directly, otherwise it's more likely to get removed. Post the /watch part of the link. Refer to the etiquette of the Live Streamers Bulge thread.

Lets start posting some ass.

MarlonFormel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How to SHAVE YOUR BUTT! (1).jpg
How to SHAVE YOUR BUTT! (2).jpg
How to SHAVE YOUR BUTT! (3).jpg
How to SHAVE YOUR BUTT! (4).jpg

I love him and this video! I love how he spreads his beautiful yummy asshole :heart: :emoji_yum: and shows it into the camera so you can see EVERYTHING. :emoji_100: :emoji_hot_pepper:

Even though it's a tutorial, it's the most hardcore video I've ever seen on YT so far. It's actually a miracle it's still online. I really hope it never gets deleted! :emoji_pray:

Broman

Sexy Member
Media
My first time posting so Im not sure of "the rules". I watch a lot of webcam so I trolled my archives. I LIVE for those times when guys get out of bed (or get on their knees) and float an ass shot. Just a few greatest hits screencaps from st8 dads I watched on AFF a loooong time ago, current CB, and random online jpegs.

Attachments