Male celebrities that were starting out with fit bodies, but losened up a bit...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I said, nothing wrong with guys changing their physique or stopping getting fit. It's all genetics.

But care to name guys that started to get fit with nice bodies, but somehow lost it as they no longer trained their body and kind of went back to skinny or flabby?

One person I can say was the late River Phoenix. He pretty much had a personal trainer(according to some) that made him look fit in Mosquito Coast, Stand By Me, Running On Empty, and Little Nikita. After 1989 or 1990, he lost fit look and drastically lost the physique he was acquiring by then.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Channing - mother effing - Tatum, he looks like a cabbage patch kid now.

He was one of the people that could pull of that lean, ripped, skinny look.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Willie Aames. He really did let himself go as he reached middle age and started doing Bibleman, Celebrity Fitness show, or going bankrupt. He was fit when he was a youn'gun. I know he did serious drugs in the 70s and early 80s, but he looked pretty fit back then.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brendon Frasier goes heavy then hot.. he looked great shirtless in the new Mummy dvd, but saw him about a year or so ago when he looked really bloated..

Another who (blind item) supposedly had surgical help starred in The Doors... ok not so blind.. lol!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brendon Frasier goes heavy then hot.. he looked great shirtless in the new Mummy dvd, but saw him about a year or so ago when he looked really bloated..

I agree and would add he just doesn't seem to be aging as well as I would have hoped. Also, add JAMES SPADER to the list. Great actor, but one who went from so hot to very not.