Male celebs through the years

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies:

Just out of curiosity, and not to delve too much into your ages :rolleyes:, but I'm wondering who are your favorite (-looking) male celebs through your life? For example, who was your first celebrity crush/obsession, and at what age? Who replaced him a year or so later? Maybe give a short list, separated by 5-year increments or so. Any Leif Garrett fans out there?

Thanks,
Kevbo

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know who Leif Garret was I had to look him up his eyes are really pretty.

I think my first crush was when I was a little girl on Patrick Sawyze
Hmmm next was Clay Walker he's such a cutie and he's aged very well
Keanu Reeves in Speed (only he was smoking hot) I was 13-14
Latest crush would be Channing Tatum I'm in my late 20's

Right now though I think Clay Walker in the I can't sleep video is my favorite with Channing Tatum (dear john) in a close second.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think my first crush was Johnny Depp. I was at a friend of the family's house where the boys were the same age as my brothers, but the girl was like 18 and I was 3. She was showing me her magazines and saying "which boy do you like?" I don't find him as sexy as I used to so I'm sad to say my crush has worn off, but I still like him as an actor.

I might have a tiny crush on Maynard James Keenan of Tool, but that's only if musical talent could be sexually transmitted. Oh and he has a fantastic ass.

Other than that, I got nothing. Russell Crowe hangs out in my hometown pretty much every summer; It's a reminder that actors look nothing like they do on screen.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First crush was my second grade teacher. For the life of me I can't remember what he looked like, just how he made me feel all shy.

Harrison Ford was one of my first celeb crushes. I still get a special thrill when I see any of the Indiana Jones movies because of that.

I also like that pretty boy from Duran Duran.

Others have already mentioned Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing and I remember Johnny Depp from 21 Jump Street! I crushed on them, too

Ralph Macciho from the Karate Kid movies! He looked a lot like my first "boyfriend" and the first male to ever drive me crazy, back when I was 10 years old. That boy asked me to skate with him about 40 times and never kissed me. I'm still mad about that.

I stopped having celebrity crushes at around 13 years old. I can't remember any more celebrity crushes until the past 10 years.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Kevin. Oh, I don't even remember how old I was, but Kevin Costner has always been my celeb crush. I even saw him in person once when I was in my 20s, but you could have sworn I was 8-years-old again! I couldn't even say anything - I just wanted to cry. Cap, I love you more than you will know, but if Kevin ever walked in I just don't know what I would do! I'm sorry, honey, some things are out of my control!!!

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Well, us Kevins do make women lose their minds :rolleyes:

And a female on LPSG likes Godzilla? No great shock there :smile:

Kevbo

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 10 or 11 - 13 I loved Luke Perry (from Beverly Hills 90210) and Dexter Fletcher (from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, but I knew him from The Press Gang).
When I was 14 or 15 I loved Keanu Reeves in Speed. Embarrassingly I also loved Robbie Williams when he was in Take That.

As an adult my celebrity crush is James Marsters (Spike from Buffy).

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
First crush was Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp

Ryan Seacrest is abit o alright n all!

Weird really as i much prefer black guys.

I went riiiiiiight off Eddie Murphy when he shat on Mel B like he did.

Lennox Lewis yummmmy!! Niiiiice height as well!!
Nigel Benn...he can destroy me anytime he wants!!!!! :p

Last edited:

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a young'un, it was all about Nick Carter. Had a brief Johnny Depp phase, because what girl doesn't? These days, I'm more into the silver foxes...Alan Rickman is a total hottie, and I would give anything I have for a few hours alone with Gilles Duceppe...Dear God I would love to get railed by that man. (For you non-Canadians, Gilles Duceppe is the leader of the Bloc Quebecois...a stunningly beautiful Frenchman with the most gorgeous eyes in the world!)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I would give anything I have for a few hours alone with Gilles Duceppe...Dear God I would love to get railed by that man. (For you non-Canadians, Gilles Duceppe is the leader of the Bloc Quebecois...a stunningly beautiful Frenchman with the most gorgeous eyes in the world!)
The most extraordinary thing I've ever read on this board.
;-)

(He is a man whose integrity you have to respect. But what would you do if his political project ... the dissolution of Canada ... were achieved? Just for curiosity ... has nothing to do with personal appeal.)