Male celebs with shaved pits

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else think shaved pits on a guy is hot? I know David Boreanaz shaves his pits, as does David Beckham. Can anyone think of other male celebs who shave their pits?

A pic of David's shaved pits
angelseason-2shirtless.jpg

Here's a page of Boreanaz pix, and in one them you can see his shaved underarms.

David Boreanaz Shirtless - Squarehippies.com

Last edited:
Reactions: CdeLorraine

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sure hope not!!!
Men with shaved armpits are a major turn off, regardless if they're celebs or not. Armpits should never be shaved or trimmed and should always remain natural. I would never shave mine and I want my men and my lovers to have hairy armpits. If I meet a guy with trimmed or shaved armpits, I turn him down. And if my mate shaved his, he would not get any action in bed until it had fully grown back. Trimming pubes slightly is ok, since it helps with shaving the balls and making them look better.

Reactions: Heron

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think shaved pits on a guy just looks weird...places a man is allowed to shave is in this order, first to last:
face
back
head
pubes
arms
legs
pits

The pits are the last thing you're allowed to shave! Unless you are a swimmer or body builder etc. But even then, those guys shave everything else first. ;)

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
okay...i thought its normal to shave your pits....maybe its an european thing...

so european guys, what do you thing?
(greetings from germany)

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Anywhere there is hair on the body, one ought to groom. It's silly to me to apply arbitrary rules as to which categories of body hair deserve attention, as if there was masculinity intrinsic in its very existence.

That said, grooming is different than shaving entirely off. And I'm into the virility aspect of some pit hair, I suppose.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shave my pits out of habit - when I was going through puberty though my twenties, I used to sweat so much the only thing that helped was to shave.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In all honesty, how does one go about trimming one's pits? The hair is too fine for clippers, and using scissors sounds like a major hassle, not to mention the likelihood of uneven results.

I use clippers, they work fine. Women, I think, mostly use a leg razor.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's just really become a matter of choice for many men. The first time I ever noticed it in a movie was Andrew Stevens in The Fury, the last time I noticed it was Sylvester Stallone in Cliffhanger. My feeling is if you want smooth; be smooth, if you don't... then be hairy. But why all the judgement of it's right or wrong? What's right for me may not be your choice and vice versa.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved pits on a guy is just weird. the only time that's allowed is if you're a body builder or swimmer etc. even then its questionable....
It looks odd to me, and I think it's hilarious because I've seen a lot of the pro (and I used that term EXTREMELY loosely) wrestlers doing it, they hop up on the turnbuckle, veins popping out in their neck, screaming something unintelligible to the masses, metal blaring over the PA system, getting the crowd all revved up, testosterone to the max...

And the dude's got shaved pits.

:rofl:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also trim very very short especially during the summer months. Using a little razor that also trims my goatee/beard. It works very well.

D_Colon Farrell

Experimental Member
Media
Trimmed is the way to go so it does not look like you have a chinchilla under each arm, but shaved looks a bit weird to me. Then again that is personal preference and the reason I keep mine trimmed down to about half their normal length.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Magic Johnson had an endorsement deal with Target in the early 1990s (they dropped him when he revealed his HIV status). The standard picture that was in the Target ads was him with that great smile going up for a dunk, and his arm pits were air brushed out. I always thought it looked strange.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's just really become a matter of choice for many men. The first time I ever noticed it in a movie was Andrew Stevens in The Fury, the last time I noticed it was Sylvester Stallone in Cliffhanger. My feeling is if you want smooth; be smooth, if you don't... then be hairy. But why all the judgement of it's right or wrong? What's right for me may not be your choice and vice versa.

I'd be more tolerant of the choice to shave if guys who shave weren't constantly insinuating that guys who leave their body hair alone either have poor hygiene or poor grooming habits.

This is off-topic, but since you mentioned Andrew Steven's in The Fury, I can't resist once again mentioning the pole vaulting scene where he falls out of his shorts.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/31294d1211728677-any-80s-movies-hot-guys-andrew-stevens_16.jpg

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use clippers, they work fine. Women, I think, mostly use a leg razor.

Maybe it depends on the length, density, and coarseness of your pit hair. My armpit hair is very soft and fine, so clippers just push it down, and I'm not about to try scissors.

I also trim very very short especially during the summer months. Using a little razor that also trims my goatee/beard. It works very well.

Are you referring to an electric beard trimmer, or something else?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Andrew Stevens in "The Fury." Is he deliciously fuckable in that or what?!~