Male Chastity as a way to solve Masturbation Addiction

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to masturbate way to much, so much that it takes alot of my time, and when I try to feel pleasure and get off with guys I just can't.

I have thought about it in the past but more recently I have thought about getting a male chastity device such as the CB-3000.

If anyone has any info or suggestions I would appreciate it.

Also if anyone know of a way to hide a chastity devise under a speedo, or fit one inside an athletic cup let me know.

CB2000 - Discover a Multitude of New Possibilities by experiencing the wonders of a Male Chastity Device
CB-3000 Personal Reviews CB3000 Experiences CB3000

Attachments

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoW! i never thought anything like this truely existed! How much do you master a day? Give us details... Its better to use self-control than to rely on devices. However its true that if you cannot control yourself items can be used to help you.
I

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoW! i never thought anything like this truely existed! How much do you master a day? Give us details... Its better to use self-control than to rely on devices. However its true that if you cannot control yourself items can be used to help you.
I dont think someone would require that type of object unless they masterbate, lets say.. more than 10 times a day! Thats just my theory.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like you could be bored!
maybe you need to find some other interests to keep your mind off wanking.

rand0m

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude!

surely that would get really painful if you got hard!

Get out and active. Its not healthy for your brain to just wank all day. get out there and intereact!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you'll find if you use a chastity device that will just make you more aware of your cock and you'll focus more of your time on it even though you won't be able to wank.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a grip on reality there is no way to hide that under a speedo!

I think perhaps you have taken the normal act of masturbation and turned it into an obsession. Get a boyfriend or go to a gloryhole, that thing is ridiculous!

I seem to masturbate way to much, so much that it takes alot of my time, and when I try to feel pleasure and get off with guys I just can't.

I have thought about it in the past but more recently I have thought about getting a male chastity device such as the CB-3000.

If anyone has any info or suggestions I would appreciate it.

Also if anyone know of a way to hide a chastity devise under a speedo, or fit one inside an athletic cup let me know.

CB2000 - Discover a Multitude of New Possibilities by experiencing the wonders of a Male Chastity Device
CB-3000 Personal Reviews CB3000 Experiences CB3000

Reactions: xxt

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd never have imagined such thing to exist. It is... ack... I'm at a loss of words to describe it. Not good words, I assure you.

Really, get active, exercise, go dating... bring other joys/accupations to your daily routine.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um...I know quite a few people who own these...it's a common BDSM device. A few friends who truly wear them 24/7 unless their boyfriends let them out of them. Granted they are the submissives in the relationship, and they totally get off on this kind of thing. It's typically more of a situation that "your cock is mine and I hold the key to it's pleasure" but each person has their own thoughts on their use and appropriateness.

Some can be worn under most clothes and don't look "that" out of the ordinary, while others are so large that they are designed to be worn only without clothing which is another portion of the BDSM lifesytle all together.

Yes, it can be painful if you get a hardon, that's partially the reason they were invented. There are other versions that are metal and you can also purchase prick pins for the cup so that it you start to get hard there are prickly pins that give you added consequences for getting aroused when you're not supposed to.

In you're case I'd agree with the other posters here on the site, I'd imagine hat you are just bored more than anything. Get a hobby, go for a bike ride, do something physically active, hang out with some friends, go to a movie, do something else.

I think most guys go through phases where they masturbate alot in their life. But if it's effecting/affecting your other sexual pursuits, then you probably want to think about cutting back and finding other things to do.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Um...I know quite a few people who own these...it's a common BDSM device. A few friends who truly wear them 24/7 unless their boyfriends let them out of them. Granted they are the submissives in the relationship, and they totally get off on this kind of thing. It's typically more of a situation that "your cock is mine and I hold the key to it's pleasure" but each person has their own thoughts on their use and appropriateness.

Some can be worn under most clothes and don't look "that" out of the ordinary, while others are so large that they are designed to be worn only without clothing which is another portion of the BDSM lifesytle all together.

Yes, it can be painful if you get a hardon, that's partially the reason they were invented. There are other versions that are metal and you can also purchase prick pins for the cup so that it you start to get hard there are prickly pins that give you added consequences for getting aroused when you're not supposed to.

In you're case I'd agree with the other posters here on the site, I'd imagine hat you are just bored more than anything. Get a hobby, go for a bike ride, do something physically active, hang out with some friends, go to a movie, do something else.

I think most guys go through phases where they masturbate alot in their life. But if it's effecting/affecting your other sexual pursuits, then you probably want to think about cutting back and finding other things to do.

if my gf tried to put one of those things on me, id break her in half. lol

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read some "dirty" gay books about chastity devices - for torture. Welcome to the Middle Ages.

I hope you can find a guy you can trust enough to get you stimulated and cum. When I masturbate, it is often a while before I feel like having sex with a guy, and I try to actually avoid the possibility of hookups until I am "recharged". In my youth, this could mean one day, now a little longer.
You may need to plan your dates (or hookups) more carefully so you will have more time to recoop from solo sessions.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That device thing on the pics you attached looks scary!!! I will never have any gadget covering my peen. Try to get yourself busy with doing something else. I really agree with what SpoiledPrincess just said, if you put something (peculiar) on your peen, it will make you concentrate more on your peen. It's a psychological thing. Try doing something else that would get rid off the thought of jacking off. Devote your time on your second most favorite hobby (I assume the first most favorite one is sex and wanking :biggrin1:)

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahah wow man, hey go for it if you think it'll help. Just one warning, it looks like you need a very small flaccid penis to fit in one of those... It looks extremely painful to try and squeeze your cock inside that little thing.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
when I try to feel pleasure and get off with guys I just can't.

http://www.cb-2000.com/cb3000.html

You seem to have masterbation and chastity confused matt121. Chastity devices are to prevent you from having sex with other people. If guys fail to give you sexual pleasure you are well on your way to being chaste by simply keeping "yourself to yourself" as they say.

Those devices were discussed here as well:

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...male-chastity-devices.html?highlight=chastity

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:
Oh my, son...that's certainly a scary looking device (CB3000). Border lines S&M looking to me:confused:
I want to say, as long as you haven't begain to form arthritis in your hands and arms; and not displaying publicly, masturbation acts...you're still in the safety zone...But the Troll police may get me:wink: :biggrin1:

However, on a more serious note, if you truely have mounting concerns as to this being a form of sexual addiction, you may gain more help by using some of that (time on your hands) to visit/seek a professional sex- therapist or counselor (male).
There's nothing to be ashame of, for getting this in control with some pro. counselling...(been there- done that myself for other reasons unlike yours). But the services was meaningful and helpful to me.

If all else fails, come on down to Mississippi and visit me on the farm for a month or two... I got a couple of horses I want you to take care of and service...:biggrin1: OH NO... NOT THE TROLL POLICE AGAIN:redface: ... I Sorry!

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy Matt121Matt121
Whopper-lee