Male Chastity as a way to solve Masturbation Addiction

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to masturbate way to much, so much that it takes alot of my time, and when I try to feel pleasure and get off with guys I just can't.

First off, don't put silly contraptions on your genitals.

Second, physiologically, as long as it doesn't hurt or cause swelling or any other kind of injury, it is perfectly fine to masturbate to your heart's content.

Third, if you can orgasm by yourself, you should be able to orgasm with a partner. Do some soul-searching, and try to think of what it is in those situations that prevent you from experiencing pleasure. Is it fear? Embarrassment? Lack of intimacy? Any negative emotions during sex prevent you from being in the moment and simply loving what you are doing.

Now ... if you are truly having problems with it (late to work, can't concentrate, constantly masturbating through your clothes in public, can't have relationships, etc.), if it is something you simply cannot control, you need to seek out a sex therapist or a psychiatrist.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that looks hella fucked up! what if you get a hard on while wearing it? i'm against chastity belts in general...but damn. that looks evil.

as for masturbation addiction...do you really not have the will power to just not jerk off?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I currently have a boy in one right now. He has the cb3000 and is using it for the same reason you want to. It took awhile for him to get adjusted and you have to be a bit more gentle if you have foreskin. I don't think it would be possible to wear a speedo or a cup because of the obvious bulge it would cause. Good luck if you do end up buying.. you will not be disapointed.

hantslad77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think you'l find that these devices are very common in both gay and straight circles. They dont hurt really, just cause lots of fustration if you wank alot. Plus its no use having one and also holding the keys as you can get horny and fustrated and release your cock to play. If you seriously want a chastity device like the cb3000 or curve (which is for larger guys) then you need to find some one who would hold the keys away from you or someway of putting the keys out of reach. Most guys who wear them can do so 24/7 and for weeks or months. I ve chatted to guys who have not cum while wearing these for 3 or 4 months and one guy whos been locked in and not allowed to wank for 8 months. Go ahead and try it if you want, whats the problem with trying anything thats safe??

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Masturbate too much?!?!
I need to release a few times a day in order to be able to concentrate on my work or chores or whatever. I also have no prob having sex, whether it be with my current gf or someone I meet.
Whatever works best for you.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently have a boy in one right now. He has the cb3000 and is using it for the same reason you want to. It took awhile for him to get adjusted and you have to be a bit more gentle if you have foreskin. I don't think it would be possible to wear a speedo or a cup because of the obvious bulge it would cause. Good luck if you do end up buying.. you will not be disapointed.

What do you mean you have a boy in one right now?

What do you mean by it not being possible to wear a speedo or a cup?

It would be possible to wear a speedo, but not without people knowing that you were wearing a chastity device and it would stretch out the pouch.

Yea there wouldn't be anyway to wear a cup with a chastity device, I can barely fit into a cup the way it is, depending on the cup design, but once read a story about a cup/chastity devise combination its just too bad its a ficitional story so don't think a real devise exists.

The sites down right now with the story so I'll have to post that link later so you can read it and tell me if it would be possible to build an actual cup/chastity combination.

i think you'l find that these devices are very common in both gay and straight circles. They dont hurt really, just cause lots of fustration if you wank alot. Plus its no use having one and also holding the keys as you can get horny and fustrated and release your cock to play. If you seriously want a chastity device like the cb3000 or curve (which is for larger guys) then you need to find some one who would hold the keys away from you or someway of putting the keys out of reach. Most guys who wear them can do so 24/7 and for weeks or months. I ve chatted to guys who have not cum while wearing these for 3 or 4 months and one guy whos been locked in and not allowed to wank for 8 months. Go ahead and try it if you want, whats the problem with trying anything thats safe??

just curious where you got this infomation about chastity being common in gay circles. Do you know anything about the new cb6000, it looks better than the 3000 or the curve for most guys.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like all things in life don't knock it unless you have tried it.

I have been locked in one of these for a few weeks by a gf it was a great tease, not knowing when she would let me out and if she did would she let me come, it did improve my oral technique as that was the ultimate reward.

The device will only work if you have someone else holding the key.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What do you mean you have a boy in one right now?

What do you mean by it not being possible to wear a speedo or a cup?

It would be possible to wear a speedo, but not without people knowing that you were wearing a chastity device and it would stretch out the pouch.

Yea there wouldn't be anyway to wear a cup with a chastity device, I can barely fit into a cup the way it is, depending on the cup design, but once read a story about a cup/chastity devise combination its just too bad its a ficitional story so don't think a real devise exists.

The sites down right now with the story so I'll have to post that link later so you can read it and tell me if it would be possible to build an actual cup/chastity combination.
I had a friend wearing one across Canada from me, I was his dominatrix. I don't think you would be able to hide wearing anything under a speedo. The cup is probably not doable either. It might not be impossible but you might have to buy the largest cup possible and then boil it in hot water and then form it around the device.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
L
I have been locked in one of these for a few weeks by a gf it was a great tease, not knowing when she would let me out and if she did would she let me come, it did improve my oral technique as that was the ultimate reward.

What type of device do you have?

Any pics of you wearing it?

adam

Expert Member
Media
Why do we need such a stupid divice?
Too much ? It's OK. I think it is the evidence that I am healthy.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've worn the cb3000.

Had an older buddy who I would hang out with a couple times a month (he lived about an hour away). We had some hot times! Then he got a cb3000, and put me in it. He kept the keys, and told me to come back in a week. It was hell. My cock was too big for the cb3000, erections were very uncomfortable. After a few days, i was leakin a lot of precum. I could only think about my cock. But, i was very earger come friday. We had a hot time once it was off, but i didn't want to do it again.