Male Chastity Devices ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
The other day I met a cheerful African_American man who was happy to show his new Chastity Device complete with a rather fetching padlock.
Not metal but perspex the device allowed erections and urinating but prevented ejaculation (in theory) .
It was to be worn for 2 weeks at a time but since he seemed perpetually aroused I wonder how efficient the gizmo was ?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Such a device would not be efficient as he can have backdoor sex and give oral sex too. Historically such items provided a little humor for a husband and wife as they would just look at the belt and laugh. Only an insane husband would expect such a device to be worn for that purpose as it is not sanitary or hygenic to wear one.

What an interesting life that you lead Nelly. How fortunate you are to find cheerful strangers who show you their perpetually aroused genitals. Where is this town Nelly? I want to come there too.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
dreamer20 said:
Such a device would not be efficient as he can have backdoor sex and give oral sex too. Historically such items provided a little humor for a husband and wife as they would just look at the belt and laugh. Only an insane husband would expect such a device to be worn for that purpose as it is not sanitary or hygenic to wear one.

What an interesting life that you lead Nelly. How fortunate you are to find cheerful strangers who show you their perpetually aroused genitals. Where is this town Nelly? I want to come there too.

A little place called ... London.
We were at a sauna and not on a Piccadilly Line train heading to Cockfosters ; hence the genital display .
I am sure his gadget was a talking point as most people seemed intrigued ...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nelly Gay said:
A little place called ... London.
We were at a sauna and not on a Piccadilly Line train heading to Cockfosters ; hence the genital display .
I am sure his gadget was a talking point as most people seemed intrigued ...
How I just love London town. So many things to see and do.
Re: that chastity thingy: if he wears is as stated he quite likely will get scabies and stink too. I'm surprised that he wore it in a sauna. I assume he was on his first day's wear as he was still cheerful.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
I am at a loss as to how anyone can wear one of those things for more than a day, due to comfort/chafing issues alone.

Perhaps that was the whole point of the exercise ...
Chafing, irritation, degradation , lack of control.
A totally sub-dom fantasy brought into reality ?
I just hope he could pick the lock if things went awry ....
His scrotum was very tightly bound .
Perhaps he has a Patent Pending on his device .....

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
Perhaps that was the whole point of the exercise ...
Chafing, irritation, degradation , lack of control.
A totally sub-dom fantasy brought into reality ?
I just hope he could pick the lock if things went awry ....
His scrotum was very tightly bound .
Perhaps he has a Patent Pending on his device .....

Oh, I'm down with the degradation and lack of control thing (or at least, I'm familiar with the concept :wink: ).

I'm just saying that the concept will wear pretty thin (as will the skin on your scrotum) after about 36 hours.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
dreamer20 said:
How I just love London town. So many things to see and do.
Re: that chastity thingy: if he wears is as stated he quite likely will get scabies and stink too. I'm surprised that he wore it in a sauna. I assume he was on his first day's wear as he was still cheerful.

Not his first day as he flew with it on ....
The device was perspex with small holes presumably for micturation but not masturbation .
It was the size of any erect penis otherwise it would have pinched .

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely sounds like it was less about trust and fidelity and more about a mutual kink for the dude and his master/mistress. one doesn't sauna every day; he wanted to show off.

Nelly Gay said:
It was the size of any erect penis otherwise it would have pinched .
amused, given the focus of this site, that you imply there's any kind of one-size-fits-all about it.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
sares said:
definitely sounds like it was less about trust and fidelity and more about a mutual kink for the dude and his master/mistress. one doesn't sauna every day; he wanted to show off.

He certainly attracted a lot of attention...
Quite a few sauna goers choose to "dress up" for the baths ; some in sports wear and others in full drag !

amused, given the focus of this site, that you imply there's any kind of one-size-fits-all about it.

He did confim his gadget was not custom made or bespoke and came in only the one size (not even the get-out of small, medium and large).

Ok, I kinda have an idea now, but would someone tell me a bit more about what a Chastity device is.....whew

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
NYyankeeboi@yahoo.com said:
Ok, I kinda have an idea now, but would someone tell me a bit more about what a Chastity device is.....whew

Hmmm. yankeeboi I suspect that you are quite an innocent to ask that question. Look at my first post and think of a device/underwear type garment that a woman would be asked to wear in her husband's absence to prevent another man from coupling with her.
Re this man: it is puzzling that he should wear it as they are traditionally designed for women.
I agree with Sares and suspect that this fellow was only using it as a conversation piece.

Nelly Gay said:
Not his first day as he flew with it on ....

Egad! That chap has wings too!

Ha, well I am not too innocent, I just have never heard of these before, but I am sure there a lotta things out there that I don't even know exist. Do people really wear those things? Where do you get one? Like at a sex shop or??

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
NYyankeeboi@yahoo.com said:
Ha, well I am not too innocent, I just have never heard of these before, but I am sure there a lotta things out there that I don't even know exist. Do people really wear those things? Where do you get one? Like at a sex shop or??

http://www.cb-2000.com/

Beware - they're a little, shall we say, snug and "chafey".