Photo Male chastity

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really enjoy edging....denying myself that orgasm for as long as I can stand it. I love doing this for days or even weeks at a time....after a week or more, my balls are aching for release, and I get hard as soon as I take my clothes off....just horny and semi-hard all day and all night....

I think having my cock locked in chastity would just add to the denying myself, and building towards an awesome orgasm.....especially if someone else were holding the key!! I also love being anally penetrated and having anal or prostrate orgasms. So again, being penetrated while locked in chastity sounds very hot to me......

Not sure what it would feel like to start getting hard, but then you are still locked in a cage? Is that painful? Must be frustrating to a degree? Again, yhanks for sharing.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You must have to be pretty small to fit in to one? I bought one, just a bit above average here in size, but blessed with some nice nuts, for the life of me I can't get it on, maybe I need an extra hand to try and stuff it all in?
I have never seen where they come in different sizes? it is just what it is