Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must have to be pretty small to fit in to one? I bought one, just a bit above average here in size, but blessed with some nice nuts, for the life of me I can't get it on, maybe I need an extra hand to try and stuff it all in?
I have never seen where they come in different sizes? it is just what it is
They make different sizes. I found an almost 5" long cage on amazon, wide base ring. Good deal.
thumbnail-2.jpg

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really enjoy edging....denying myself that orgasm for as long as I can stand it. I love doing this for days or even weeks at a time....after a week or more, my balls are aching for release, and I get hard as soon as I take my clothes off....just horny and semi-hard all day and all night....

I think having my cock locked in chastity would just add to the denying myself, and building towards an awesome orgasm.....especially if someone else were holding the key!! I also love being anally penetrated and having anal or prostrate orgasms. So again, being penetrated while locked in chastity sounds very hot to me......

Not sure what it would feel like to start getting hard, but then you are still locked in a cage? Is that painful? Must be frustrating to a degree? Again, yhanks for sharing.
also denying myself the orgasm with sperm contractions as long as the totally naked masculine body can stand it in edging ritual over many hours or days. now on day 2 with 13 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any sperm contractions , without any real orgasm and without any real fun ( = sexual relief with full power ejaculation ) at all . needs much practice , iron will, discipline to frustrate the totally naked masculine body to stopp sperm flow at PONR , only small leaking sperm without any sperm contractions . it is a totally unsatisfying practice for the body of a human male , although the male body gets more and more addited , when it is into it ! WARNING ! hard core edging over many hours or days can be very addictive ! very addicting practice , if done in cold wet outdoor inviroment , kneeing on the cold soil, edging over hours !

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so far so good..Hotter then hell. Find myself whimpering & pre cuming a lot. the feeling is crazy... now my imagination is going wild what to do.. Thanks for checking in mate..
See...it is comments like yours that get me more and more interested in getting a cage for myself.....just sounds so hot......I love to edge myself.....and really love anal penetration.....want to combine wearing a cage and using a nice butt plug........oh man.....just gets me hard thinking about it all......thanks again for sharing your experience....

Reactions: 7.25x6 and will58

will58

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See...it is comments like yours that get me more and more interested in getting a cage for myself.....just sounds so hot......I love to edge myself.....and really love anal penetration.....want to combine wearing a cage and using a nice butt plug........oh man.....just gets me hard thinking about it all......thanks again for sharing your experience....
Well, Thanks for your support on this..
well. for me.. I am submissive as it is. Now making me a true cunt... I love edging & been edging denying my self ful orgasm. Love to ruin them... Anal stimulant is great. Now more then ever. Last night I could not stop my fingers from fucking my self.. Now just to learn how to cum. Understand takes some time..Miss my other fetishes.. pumping & sounding.. But now in full blown nipple pumping.. Amazing what this does to my cock in the cage.. they have become so sensitive & straight to my cock. I only have my small plug with me. Was thinking to buy a cucumber... Keep me motivated.. if your hard now.. Will make me want to go longer...

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, Thanks for your support on this..

well. for me.. I am submissive as it is. Now making me a true cunt... I love edging & been edging denying my self ful orgasm. Love to ruin them... Anal stimulant is great. Now more then ever. Last night I could not stop my fingers from fucking my self.. Now just to learn how to cum. Understand takes some time..Miss my other fetishes.. pumping & sounding.. But now in full blown nipple pumping.. Amazing what this does to my cock in the cage.. they have become so sensitive & straight to my cock. I only have my small plug with me. Was thinking to buy a cucumber... Keep me motivated.. if your hard now.. Will make me want to go longer...
We think alike my friend. Have recently got into my nipples....using "supple cups" on them daily. The cups are for women breast feeding when their nipples are small and or inverted. The cups are little silicon suction cups that latch on and really draw your nipples out. I'm using two different sizes....and they work great.....like you said....making my nipples bigger and way more sensitive.....and touching, rubbing, and squeezing them feels so damn good and makes me get rock hard...especially when edging for several days......again, can only imagine how much more intense (and pleasurable) it can all become when locked in a cage......butt plug or dildo inserted nice and snug.......yea.......sounds wonderful.......

will58

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight