Male Circumcision Improves Sex for Women

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please. How many different variations of a circ/anti circ shit war can we see under one guise or another.

Let the shit storm and flame war commence once again :rolleyes::mad:

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually those studies were done by pro circumcision doctors in an environment where there are no showers available to people. If you can't shower for weeks on end, I'm sure you can get many infections and diseases. Circumcision reduces sexual pleasure for the man, and the woman, thats why it was implemented in the USA.

See the following from john harvey kellog- same guy who invented kellog corn flakes...

He was an especially zealous campaigner against masturbation; this was an orthodox view during his lifetime, especially the earlier part. Kellogg was able to draw upon many medical sources' claims such as "neither the plague, nor war, nor small-pox, nor similar diseases, have produced results so disastrous to humanity as the pernicious habit of onanism," credited to one Dr. Adam Clarke. Kellogg strongly warned against the habit in his own words, claiming of masturbation-related deaths "such a victim literally dies by his own hand," among other condemnations. He felt that masturbation destroyed not only physical and mental health, but the moral health of individuals as well. Kellogg also believed the practice of "solitary-vice" caused cancer of the womb, urinary diseases, nocturnal emissions, impotence, epilepsy, insanity, and mental and physical debility – "dimness of vision" was only briefly mentioned.
[edit] Drastic measures

Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol (carbolic acid) to a young woman's clitoris. In his Plain Facts for Old and Young,[5] he wrote
“A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.”
and
“In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid [phenol] to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.”
He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages, sewing the foreskin shut and electrical shock.[5]

John Harvey Kellogg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here comes the pro circ fanatics...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever heard of soap?

I've never come across smegma NOT EVEN ONCE.

All you guys who screech uncut dicks are gross get so sensitive when anyone says your dick is mutilated. How about having one of these threads where we stick to the facts.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Top reasons cited by women for their better sex life: improved hygiene, longer time for their partner to achieve orgasm, and their partner wanting more frequent sex"

Improved hygiene - since when does circumcision create a self-cleaning cock? They still have to shower. Jesus, people.

Longer time for their partner to achieve orgasm - Any man can learn that with or without foreskin.

Their partner wanting more frequent sex - men with foreskin have lowered sex drive?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone else ever wondered if this continued endless debate over circumcision is somehow a plot to cause brain dengeration?

I am cut, I am NOT greateful nor am I a "happy camper" about a decision that was not even made by my parents. On top of that the man who did the "chop" was an absolute hack.

There are good circs and there are bad circs.

Does circumcision increase sensation for the female, yes it does this because of basic physics. The foreskin protects the glans of the penis and this traps some preseminal fluid which functions as additional lubrication after penetration. In addition a small amount of lubrican produced in the vaginal canal is also trapped in and around the corona of the penis providing for great sensation for the male. Oh, yes, the female gets additional friction and with an extremely large penis additional chances for minute vaginal microtears. The pro-circ people will probably find that this is an advantage too.

Does circumcision prolong the sex, yes it does, the glans of the penis was not designed to be exposed so over time the nerve endings of the unprotected glans are "desensitized" through repeated environmental exposure. The man loses sensation prolonging the sex act. OK, score female so far +2 male -2.

I can rail on and on here. I come from a medical family, and my late Stepfather was an MD. He was not circumcised. His own biological son was not circumcised either.

If you look around the world you will find information that because of special circumstances will contradict modern western medicine and what we have learned.

When is circumcision appropriate?
Religious belief systems
Mental Retardation and resulting hygiene issues of a male child
Penile Trauma
Adult Foreskin problems or problems preventing foreskin retraction.
Hygiene issues caused by environmental issues of the patient.

When is circumcision not appropriate?
When it's sole purpose is to line an MD's wallet
When it is done for no reason other than cosmetics
When it is sold to an individual based on incorrect/dated information
When the problem is hygiene not the absence or presence of a flap of skin.

There are pro-circ individuals in this world who will justify their position by the most bizarre of claims. It was placed there for a reason. Circumcision in the history of man is a more recent custom. It can be good and it can be bad. It is the reason that the procedure is performed that determines this.

The rest is pure conjecture and can be tailored to the opinions of the individuals presenting the studies.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had smegma, I was sick last month and didn't get out of bed to shower for like a week since I was that ill, still no smegma even though I was jacking off and shit. You have to be a COMPLETE nasty gross dirty ass to get smegma, and try as hard as hell! By the way women produce smegma to, just more of the pro circ freaks trying to push circumcision in the USA and take away everyones right to choose like a bunch of Nazis.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone else ever wondered if this continued endless debate over circumcision is somehow a plot to cause brain dengeration?

I am cut, I am NOT greateful nor am I a "happy camper" about a decision that was not even made by my parents. On top of that the man who did the "chop" was an absolute hack.

There are good circs and there are bad circs.

Does circumcision increase sensation for the female, yes it does this because of basic physics. The foreskin protects the glans of the penis and this traps some preseminal fluid which functions as additional lubrication after penetration. In addition a small amount of lubrican produced in the vaginal canal is also trapped in and around the corona of the penis providing for great sensation for the male. Oh, yes, the female gets additional friction and with an extremely large penis additional chances for minute vaginal microtears. The pro-circ people will probably find that this is an advantage too.

Does circumcision prolong the sex, yes it does, the glans of the penis was not designed to be exposed so over time the nerve endings of the unprotected glans are "desensitized" through repeated environmental exposure. The man loses sensation prolonging the sex act. OK, score female so far +2 male -2.

I can rail on and on here. I come from a medical family, and my late Stepfather was an MD. He was not circumcised. His own biological son was not circumcised either.

If you look around the world you will find information that because of special circumstances will contradict modern western medicine and what we have learned.

When is circumcision appropriate?
Religious belief systems
Mental Retardation and resulting hygiene issues of a male child
Penile Trauma
Adult Foreskin problems or problems preventing foreskin retraction.
Hygiene issues caused by environmental issues of the patient.

When is circumcision not appropriate?
When it's sole purpose is to line an MD's wallet
When it is done for no reason other than cosmetics
When it is sold to an individual based on incorrect/dated information
When the problem is hygiene not the absence or presence of a flap of skin.

There are pro-circ individuals in this world who will justify their position by the most bizarre of claims. It was placed there for a reason. Circumcision in the history of man is a more recent custom. It can be good and it can be bad. It is the reason that the procedure is performed that determines this.

The rest is pure conjecture and can be tailored to the opinions of the individuals presenting the studies.

Agree with most of above - except:

First
There are good circs and bad circs - relatively speaking this may be true - quality of circumcisions may vary but in reality there are no "good circs".

Second
I disagree that religion is a valid reason for circumcision. The person should be able to choose both religion and circumcision as an adult. Religious beliefs should not justify human rights violations.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
uncut dicks are gross, ever heard of SMEGMA?

Ever hear of a vulva? Female genitals produce about 10 times the smegma that a penis produces. In men, it keeps the foreskin from joining to the head.
In women, it keeps the clitoral foreskin from joining the clitoris, and the inner lips from adhering to the outer lips. Are womens' genitals gross? Neither are mens', not if they want to get laid.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Ever hear of a vulva? Female genitals produce about 10 times the smegma that a penis produces. In men, it keeps the foreskin from joining to the head.
In women, it keeps the clitoral foreskin from joining the clitoris, and the inner lips from adhering to the outer lips. Are womens' genitals gross? Neither are mens', not if they want to get laid.
Mandoman - yes, the smelly/dirty/smegma gambit is always the last refuge of the embittered Fox With No Tail [Aesop] circumsised-and-hating-it brigade. Sad, I feel for them..

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
uncut dicks are gross, ever heard of SMEGMA?

I haven't seen any since I finished puberty. I had the flu once and I didn't bathe anything for several days and I still didn't see any.

Anyways, Smegma is no grosser than earwax or toe jam or navel lint or anything else the body creates that is not bathroom related i.e. piss or shit

Incidentally, smegma is a greek word that translates as "soap".