Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The difference is I'm not a fanatic chasing every circumcision thread 24/7. :wink:

The difference is mandoman has something positive and genuine to say and clearly states his opinion. All you do is snipe with sarcastic, hateful personal comments. The only thing you have ever said is that you are anti- circ. There is no discussion with you regarding the difference between the decision of an adult to choose to have his foreskin cut, or the routine circumcision of infant males. Your argument is blunt, crude and skewed by the narrow culture of your country.

Sniping aside, I urge you to stop, open your mind, put aside your cultural conditioning. Look at the intact penis and see the beauty and perfect design with which it was made.

Regardless of your own circ status, allow future generations choice and individual rights.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beauty of the uncut penis is only in the eye of the beholder. I think both can look good. My country does not predominantly circumcise.

As far as I see it I am doing nothing illegal and while you may think I am doing something wrong to my son, I do not feel so. Parents make choices for their children all the time, some way more detrimental to the child.

If you are urging me to open my mind about an uncut penis why can't you do the same for a circumcised penis?

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Beauty of the uncut penis is only in the eye of the beholder. I think both can look good. My country does not predominantly circumcise.

As far as I see it I am doing nothing illegal and while you may think I am doing something wrong to my son, I do not feel so. Parents make choices for their children all the time, some way more detrimental to the child.

If you are urging me to open my mind about an uncut penis why can't you do the same for a circumcised penis?

For the exact reason you just said .....Beauty of the uncut penis is only in the eye of the beholder......

If you had a son it would be his eye and thus should be his decision not yours.

Parents make choices for their children but few are truly life altering. This is the only one that involves amputation of a body part (unless some medical issue requires medical intervention).

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cut it, don't cut it... but just stop banging on about it, most of us couldn't give a frogs fart!

Well Denise, wtf are you doing in here. Your comment is a total waste of space, you add nothing to this thread, if you don't like it then stay away and stop whinging.

Some of us here believe that RIC is a violation of human rights, others believe that circumcision has benefits. State your opinion or get your fat arse out of the way!

One more time I urge the parents with new babies. do not cut their genitals. Give your kids the choice.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I am not trying to tell anyone what to do. I just ask that you consider the options and give your children the right to chose for themselves.

As far as beauty goes, I like my cocks hard! cut or uncut. If they are hard I know that they are in to me.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the exact reason you just said .....Beauty of the uncut penis is only in the eye of the beholder......

If you had a son it would be his eye and thus should be his decision not yours.

Parents make choices for their children but few are truly life altering. This is the only one that involves amputation of a body part (unless some medical issue requires medical intervention).

Are you kidding me? You parents sending you to church is life altering. Sending you to the wrong school...focusing on your weaknesses instead of your strengths...having more kids than they can economically handle...getting a divorce...

Man please...

I am not trying to tell anyone what to do. I just ask that you consider the options and give your children the right to chose for themselves.

As far as beauty goes, I like my cocks hard! cut or uncut. If they are hard I know that they are in to me.

I can't speak for every parent but I think most parents go through a vetting process where tehy make such decisions. Some people are going to consider the options and they have the right to circumcise. Just like 8 months earlier they can consider options and have the kid aborted.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I guess doing unnecessary surgery on an infant boy is an option. A little hard to justify, but definitely an option. Primarily in America. Where unjustifiable traditions die a long death.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Denise, wtf are you doing in here. Your comment is a total waste of space, you add nothing to this thread, if you don't like it then stay away and stop whinging.

Some of us here believe that RIC is a violation of human rights, others believe that circumcision has benefits. State your opinion or get your fat arse out of the way!

One more time I urge the parents with new babies. do not cut their genitals. Give your kids the choice.

Get a fucking grip you obnoxious tosser!

I have said on previous threads that I don't agree with the unnecessary cutting of infants.

My point here is that we've really had enough of the cut/don't cut threads.

So... if you don't like my comments, don't read them and stop whinging like a big girls blouse!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
One day I really will sit down and try to explain for the benefit of you guys who had no choice in being cut, the incredible sensations that my foreskin gives me as it is rolled slowly back and forth over my cock.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Survey results are part of a study in Uganda that showed circumcision reduces a man's HIV risk

From WebMD

Yes it is clear that circumcision improves sexual pleasure for woman.
Let's see, almost all dildos were made look like a tight circumcised cock.
Because tight circumcised cock is the best for women's pleasure.

The pleasure of 'foreskin gliding mechanism' that anti-circ have said is a HOAX.
I know some dildos were made with 'foreskin', like a real foreskin, can cover the glans and can be retracted
But who buy it ??? I think no one.

Women do not like 'gliding mechanisc' dildos.
No women like foreskinned dildos ...even European do not want 'foreskinned' dildos.
Even European produce 'tight circumcised' dildos.
And even anti-circs women, do not want foreskinned dildos.

It is an evidence, that tight circumcised cock is more better than loose uncut dick.

D

deleted15807

TLook at the intact penis and see the beauty and perfect design with which it was made.

Awww he's in love. Wallaboi has fallen in love. Anyone who ever loved can see it. :smlove2:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got anything to say that is not hateful or taunting?
Wallaboi has a fondness for his penis. I am quite certain that that has happened before in human history, like with every man ever born, for instance.
What is the nature of your problem, Sargon20? When you look at Michaelangelo's The David, does it look defective to you, because it has a foreskin?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't a real scientific survey. It has been proved time and time again that this spurious piece of propaganda was originated by a US missioner in Uganda. The evidence was flawed and politically motivated. If you have to use the fear of HIV to promote circumcision it makes you a sad individual. And I am a cut guy.

D

deleted15807

One day I really will sit down and try to explain for the benefit of you guys who had no choice in being cut, the incredible sensations that my foreskin gives me as it is rolled slowly back and forth over my cock.

I have a feeling the classroom would be empty :rolleyes: