Male Circumcision Improves Sex for Women

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can we get a study that ISN'T from Africa? :rolleyes: No I'm not being racist or culturally biased etc. It's just that all these studies are coming from places where HIV is rampant, and who is to say that the men/women who aren't contracting it are genetic mutants immune to it?

Cut it, don't cut it... but just stop banging on about it, most of us couldn't give a frogs fart!
I'm with you! :wink: I really don't care if it's cut or uncut. The man attached to the penis is more important! :biggrin1: And the skill of a man is better than the whole cut/uncut being more pleasurable for women.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with you! :wink: I really don't care if it's cut or uncut. The man attached to the penis is more important! :biggrin1: And the skill of a man is better than the whole cut/uncut being more pleasurable for women.

True for all those that are currently circumcised or intact. However, everyday defenseless infants are subjected to the barbaric practice of circumcision. It should be their choice not that of the parents.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Uh, I think that's because dildos are made out of rubber, silicone, glass or metal or whatever. Not possible to replicate that stolen body part.

you are not scientific enough ...(ha..ha.. just kidding) ...to believe that people can imitate foreskin from rubber material....
making a dildo with artificial foreskin is far more easier than making a mercedez benz ...more easier than making a memory foam...
but who want a less pleasure thing ?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can we get a study that ISN'T from Africa?
Probably not. Won't fly here. The ethicality of circumcision is a different question than the ethicality of studying circumcision. Doctors are a fraternity and keep secrets to keep their standing.

Here's an excerpt from the study in the link:

MRI Studies: The Brain Permanently Altered From RIC

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings in the open medical literature. All of the participants in the research including myself were called before the hospital discipline committee and were severely reprimanded. We were told that while male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was strictly prohibited by the ethical regulations. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably not. Won't fly here. The ethicality of circumcision is a different question than the ethicality of studying circumcision. Doctors are a fraternity and keep secrets to keep their standing.

Here's an excerpt from the study in the link:

MRI Studies: The Brain Permanently Altered From RIC

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings in the open medical literature. All of the participants in the research including myself were called before the hospital discipline committee and were severely reprimanded. We were told that while male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was strictly prohibited by the ethical regulations. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.

Did you really post an opinion from a blog as evidence?