Photo Male cleavage

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw this guy at Starbucks today who had the best cleavage. He had the top few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned so that the sides of his pecs were visible. They were big, well-defined pecs. I got up to throw something away, and as I walked past him he turned around so his pecs were facing me and only like a couple of feet away. It made me instantly horny. I wanted to rip off his shirt and suck them right then and there.

Surprisingly there doesn’t appear to already be a thread on this topic, so does anyone have pics or videos of guys with well-defined pecs showing lots of cleavage?

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this guy at Starbucks today who had the best cleavage. He had the top few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned so that the sides of his pecs were visible. They were big, well-defined pecs. I got up to throw something away, and as I walked past him he turned around so his pecs were facing me and only like a couple of feet away. It made me instantly horny. I wanted to rip off his shirt and suck them right then and there.

Surprisingly there doesn’t appear to already be a thread on this topic, so does anyone have pics or videos of guys with well-defined pecs showing lots of cleavage?
I’m now watching this thread, hoping for some amazing GIFs and pics. Cum on guys!

Reactions: BussyPhilipps

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He’s perfect. He could be Indian, looks like a Bollywood star!
Yeah That pic is of a Bollywood star. His name is Hrithik Roshan. From what I came across, he tends to show a lot of cleavage. The guy I saw today looked similar to him.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah That pic is of a Bollywood star. His name is Hrithik Roshan. From what I came across, he tends to show a lot of cleavage. The guy I saw today looked similar to him.
Did you get eye contact with the guy? Was he aware you were looking and putting on a show for you? That happened the other day for me, waiting to cross the road, a guy in a singlet (it’s summer here in ) turned around and saw me looking at his pec and he turned around facing me, pretending to look behind me, to put on a show. Man he was hot.

Reactions: cjl4mx

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you get eye contact with the guy? Was he aware you were looking and putting on a show for you? That happened the other day for me, waiting to cross the road, a guy in a singlet (it’s summer here in ) turned around and saw me looking at his pec and he turned around facing me, pretending to look behind me, to put on a show. Man he was hot.
Hot. I think this guy saw me. He had sunglasses on tho. I checked Grindr to see if he was on, but I didn’t see him or anyone who looked like him. Too bad because I really wanted to suck on his pecs.

Reactions: cjl4mx

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot. I think this guy saw me. He had sunglasses on tho. I checked Grindr to see if he was on, but I didn’t see him or anyone who looked like him. Too bad because I really wanted to suck on his pecs.
Yeah, he saw you and was putting on a show, feeling good that he got such a reaction. I hope you run into him again, and get to lick his cum off those pecs!

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he saw you and was putting on a show, feeling good that he got such a reaction. I hope you run into him again, and get to lick his cum off those pecs!
I hope so too. I don’t think guys go around showing that much cleavage unless they want you to notice their pecs.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope so too. I don’t think guys go around showing that much cleavage unless they want you to notice their pecs.
Yeah, that’s an extreme look for a guy; they want u to look