male country singer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by htv19999, Jan 22, 2007.

1. htv19999

htv19999 Member

anyone think Tim Mcgraw is hot...I just saw his new video FLY AWAY and he had this very tight jean...dam he is hot and nice butt...I wonder how much he is packing...Faith is so lucky but she is hot as hell too...mmmm

2. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess it's timely that this thread should show up again. Most of you younger people won't know whot I'm refering too unless you grew up with country playing in the house. But maybe the older guys will remember the 'Wilburn Brothers' They had a TV show in the '60's just abuot the time that Loretta Lynn was starting out. Anyway, Teddy Wilburn was gay. Used to have serious 'parties'. Both my partner and his ex used to attend them. From what I gather from their recollection is, they used to be more on the side of a Roman orgy for guys.

3. MsImperfect

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met them once years ago and they're an amazing couple.

That would be one hell of a 3some as I've fantasized about Faith for years. Tim is the frosting on the cake with his down-home country boy looks.. hot hot hot!

LOVE a man in a cowboy hat and boots!

4. Manraker

Manraker Member

Speaking of Country Hotties, what about newcomer Jason Michael Carroll? His hit Alyssa Lies is rising on the charts and he's quite a looker, if you like that Long Hair Country Thang. Take a peek at this video on Utube. There's even a line in it about "the size of my hose." LOL.

YouTube - Jason Michael Carroll...A tune NOT found on the CD=

Draft saved Draft deleted