Male country singers

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The man has just always done it for me. I even listen to his music, which speaks volumes as I am the furthest thing from a country music fan you can possibly be. This is the only pic I've ever seen of him where it appears he's packing. Makes me wonder what the woman was doing just before the pic was taken.

Attachments

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The man has just always done it for me. I even listen to his music, which speaks volumes as I am the furthest thing from a country music fan you can possibly be. This is the only pic I've ever seen of him where it appears he's packing. Makes me wonder what the woman was doing just before the pic was taken.

He looks about 3'2"

Big M

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Brad Paisley in on Jay Leno Wed, Aug 1 on NBC---maybe he'll be packin (he'll definetly be pickin'.

Also I just saw Neal McCoy in concert, and man was his bulge huge!! One tight jeans bulges where it's scrunched up into a big lumb right in front, jock like. Yum....He's also an excellent entertainer.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
faith hill was going ballist over some bitch handling tim's junk at the cajundome. my question is was there anything to handle?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone remember the "Laredo" video? Chris was wearing these leather pants that def. showed off a nice bulge and ass. It was good televison.

P.S. Darryl Worley, isn't he that super huge country singer with the bulge-tastic basket? Yes he is! (I answered my own question through google search)

Attachments

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
faith hill was going ballist over some bitch handling tim's junk at the cajundome. my question is was there anything to handle?

Most definitely. I saw him in concert and he has quite a nice package going on down there. Very tempting to grab, though I support Faith going off on that idiot. That was just disrespectful.