male dancer

ruscular: I m not sure where this topic belong to, but I take this place as my best shot. I haven't been dancing in so many years. Im 42 years old and lift weights, and just competed about 4 month ago. I m trying to start up again dancing for extra cash, and wonder if anyone here is a male dancer and what's new and hot to do in the business? I haven't done this in about at least 10 years. So I appreciate any advice that you can give me or direct links to.

I am working on my website for my personal trainer/male dancer business adventure.

Where are some of the clothing I can get just for male dancers?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper seems like your man for info. re. the male dancing questions, ruscular. I think he checks out lpsg on a daily bases so you shouldn't have a long wait for his reply. I'm hoping he's reply with a post to this thread, since your questions are of interest to others of us.

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
I guess that if you are going to want to go the cheap route you can always search Ebay for male thongs and should get about 450 choices in all price ranges. That would be the easiest. Other than that I would just go to yahoo or google and search away. MANY sites out there in ALL price ranges.