Male Edge extender

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everybody. I bought my Male Edge Extender yesterday and I have tried it, i like it this far but im a bit confused and their forums are really slow and admins aswell. So my question to you guys (prefer the ones who have tried or using a male edge atm) is.

When my head get bit cold after an hour of usage (1 hour is standard for the first week's'), should i just keep going or stop and jelq and continue after that? Seems like this is a standard "problem" but no good answers on the website.

My other question is. Even though i have really tried to read and understand the guide to do it, i can't really figure out how exactly im gonna use it. Should i use the foam spunge with the package? When i hit the 6th month, should i go for 6 STRAIGHT hours without any pauses or like in 1 hour pauses and so on?

Please guys if you don't have anything to say about my problems and question here don't comment.

Thank you.

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My glans gets cold and numb too, and therefor i stop after 1 hour.

It is up to you if you want to use the foam spunge or not. I preffer to use it for more comfort.
I never use the Male Edge for more than 1 hour, and massage the glans after use, till the glans doesn't feel cold anymore. I am now in my third week, and use it for 2 to 3 hrs a day when i have time.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My glans gets cold and numb too, and therefor i stop after 1 hour.

It is up to you if you want to use the foam spunge or not. I preffer to use it for more comfort.
I never use the Male Edge for more than 1 hour, and massage the glans after use, till the glans doesn't feel cold anymore. I am now in my third week, and use it for 2 to 3 hrs a day when i have time.

Thanks for the respond mate, one question though. When you do 2-3 hours a day. How long is your pause before you geting starter after 1 hour?

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If your dick is getting cold and numb then you need to take a break - about ten mins was enough for me to recover and get back into it for another hour. If you experience numbness do not wear the male edge for six hours straight or sleep with it on - you don't want to cut off any circulation.

The stretching effect is cumulative, so you can break up the routine into several stretching sessions a day. Or you can wear it for three hours a day and take six months instead of three to grow an inch. Some people use such things for only an hour a day, others for twelve hours. You can design a program that suits you - there is no two steps forward one step back issue here.

To wear it:
* Pop your flaccid dick through the 'base ring'. You may use the optional sponge for comfort but it is not essential.
* Adjust the 'tension rods' to the shortest setting.
* With the 'front piece' you have a choice in orientation according to your size (short or long). Orient the front-piece according to your size, then rest your cock on it.
* Thread the 'comfort strap' (with its arrow pointing away from you) through the slots on the front piece, taking care not to pinch your skin. The strap should be tight enough to hold your dick in place. Too loose and your dick will slip through. Too tight and you'll cut off circulation. With practice you will figure out the right grip. You may choose to use the optional gauze bandaging for extra comfort, but it is not essential.
If you are circumcised the comfort strap should go behind the glans. If you are uncut you can roll your foreskin back and then fit the strap behind the glans. Or you can cover the glans with your foreskin and attach the strap. I have found that should you have your hood up then you'll need to attach the strap an inch or so behind the glans to allow the foreskin to roll forward. If all goes well the strap will then come to rest behind the glans under tension.
* Gripping the front piece, stretch out your cock, then attach the front piece to the tension rods. You should hear an audible click. If the front piece overhangs the rods too much you will need to extend the rods to an appropriate length and then attach the front piece to the rods.
* Your flaccid penis should now be fitted into your male edge.
* At the base of the rods are clear plastic tension indicators. There are 3 notches indicating 3 tension levels. All you have to do now is grab the front piece and pull it forward. This action will extend the tension rods, which should click into place. Make sure both rods are equally tensioned (extended the same distance) by checking the tension indicators. Your dick should now be under tension. Keep extending the rods (by pulling on the front piece) until the desired tension is reached.

I enjoyed using it but sadly I think my dick was too big for it. I broke the comfort straps, and the warranty replacement comfort straps and also a tension rod with just three months of use, but I gained half an inch. So I guess it was worth it.

dr3dfull

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, can any one tell me which is better to use. extenders, pumps or both. please explain your answer, thanks

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait a minute...

Gained .5" in 90 days..... im not calling bullshit, but I do find it not plausible

Not necessarily bs, I have heard of many getting quick gains like this in the beginning, basically the gains are there but become more noticable when you pull turtles head out of its shell. These gains could probably be achieved by any means. Let's wait to see if he continues to get gains. It is a good way to get encouragement though.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your dick is getting cold and numb then you need to take a break - about ten mins was enough for me to recover and get back into it for another hour. If you experience numbness do not wear the male edge for six hours straight or sleep with it on - you don't want to cut off any circulation.

The stretching effect is cumulative, so you can break up the routine into several stretching sessions a day. Or you can wear it for three hours a day and take six months instead of three to grow an inch. Some people use such things for only an hour a day, others for twelve hours. You can design a program that suits you - there is no two steps forward one step back issue here.

To wear it:
* Pop your flaccid dick through the 'base ring'. You may use the optional sponge for comfort but it is not essential.
* Adjust the 'tension rods' to the shortest setting.
* With the 'front piece' you have a choice in orientation according to your size (short or long). Orient the front-piece according to your size, then rest your cock on it.
* Thread the 'comfort strap' (with its arrow pointing away from you) through the slots on the front piece, taking care not to pinch your skin. The strap should be tight enough to hold your dick in place. Too loose and your dick will slip through. Too tight and you'll cut off circulation. With practice you will figure out the right grip. You may choose to use the optional gauze bandaging for extra comfort, but it is not essential.
If you are circumcised the comfort strap should go behind the glans. If you are uncut you can roll your foreskin back and then fit the strap behind the glans. Or you can cover the glans with your foreskin and attach the strap. I have found that should you have your hood up then you'll need to attach the strap an inch or so behind the glans to allow the foreskin to roll forward. If all goes well the strap will then come to rest behind the glans under tension.
* Gripping the front piece, stretch out your cock, then attach the front piece to the tension rods. You should hear an audible click. If the front piece overhangs the rods too much you will need to extend the rods to an appropriate length and then attach the front piece to the rods.
* Your flaccid penis should now be fitted into your male edge.
* At the base of the rods are clear plastic tension indicators. There are 3 notches indicating 3 tension levels. All you have to do now is grab the front piece and pull it forward. This action will extend the tension rods, which should click into place. Make sure both rods are equally tensioned (extended the same distance) by checking the tension indicators. Your dick should now be under tension. Keep extending the rods (by pulling on the front piece) until the desired tension is reached.

I enjoyed using it but sadly I think my dick was too big for it. I broke the comfort straps, and the warranty replacement comfort straps and also a tension rod with just three months of use, but I gained half an inch. So I guess it was worth it.

I feel bit retarded now but i does not work. The red dots (i have pro) only go as far as to the first notch, i can't get any more tension what so ever. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

/F