Male Erections At Work

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just finished reading a thread from a few years raising the issue of men having erections at work.

This got me thinking, my workplace consists of mostly men, and whilst there is a lots of fun back and forth banter and flirting it is never pushed beyond this during work hours (after hours is a different story)

This got me wondering.....how many times I have sat in meetings and the guy next to me has had a hard-on and I didn't even know.

Have any of you girls notice guys having hard-ons at work?

Now I know this is a common problem, I will be doing my best to keep a closer eye on my work colleagues :tongue:

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was one of 4 people in a small room hosting a phone conference, with maybe 30 peeps on the line. The 4 of us had met and introduced before the meeting started. At the end of the meeting one of the other guys gets up with a huge bulge at eye level, and my eyes go from the bulge to his eyes. He smirks and walks out and since I had just met him I didn't pursue it.

Work-boner seems to be such a waste and frankly a hassle, but it happens.

College lecture boner? A lot more common.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have never noticed it and, to be honest, have never looked, I'm pretty sure this is not a common event. Work is for work imo, not for stiffy hunting! ;-)

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have never noticed it and, to be honest, have never looked, I'm pretty sure this is not a common event. Work is for work imo, not for stiffy hunting! ;-)

Women are great multi-taskers, and dont forget you have morning and afternoon tea....and a whole hour for lunch. :biggrin1:

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me, it happens.

The most boring meetings are the worst... the mind wanders, you start thinking about sex and bingo! you've got a hard on.

Many is the time I've gone to the toilet to "relieve pressure" down there...

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was worst in the past when we as Catholics were NEVER allowed to jerk-off.

The hard-ons were endless...and they would start to leak...so it wasn't just the huge bulge..it was the "wet-spot" that also called attention to it.

In the Army, we all had to wear big loose boxers for underwear in the tropics...I was assigned to the Panama Canal Zone ... so it really was obvious ...and the more you worried about it...the harder you got: and then the "spot" started to show up !

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the Army, we all had to wear big loose boxers for underwear in the tropics...so it really was obvious ...and the more you worried about it...the harder you got!
One of the reasons that I love boxers is that you can't hide it when you get hard. Even if I'm in a potentially embarrassing situation, once I feel it starting to bone, I know there's nothing that I can do to hold it back.

About a month ago, our company scheduled computer training sessions for all the employees in groups of 8 at a time. In the midst of absorbing the technical material being presented on the screen, I felt Junior stir in my pants. "Now?" I asked myself. Sure enough, I became fully sprung and had to shift in my chair to allow my boner to move to a comfortable position. The result was a tent on the right side of my pants. Even though I was wearing black pants, the dude next to me saw what was going on and laughed. Fortunately, Junior calmed down before I had to get up from the table and go back to my work area.

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Phew!!! I honestly thought it was only me that got hard one in meetings etc.

The one thing I started thinking that boardroom tables were invented for!!!

Got me thinking how many of my colleagues might have been hiding the same now!!!!

Reactions: titan1968

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
When I get an erection and I not coming down, I just get up and walk to the copier. On my way back it will go down.

Loving_Tacos12

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get semi-hard ons or a full hard on during class all the time.. I used to be really self conscious about it but I stopped because it would happen almost every day and in every class.. I've never noticed it on other guys though..

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always fun to let your mind wander during long, boring meetings especially if you catch the guy seated next to you with a visible bulge or, better yet, the guy making the presentation (no pun intended) at the front of the room.