Male family members in underwear.

justinatlanta

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever see your dad and brothers nude or catching them jerking off?
Yes. It happened from time to time. Lots of testosterone under one roof in very cramped quarters. We grew up in a three room house with just one bedroom so no privacy whatsoever. I didn't think anything of it since it was "normal" to me growing up

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes. It happened from time to time. Lots of testosterone under one roof in very cramped quarters. We grew up in a three room house with just one bedroom so no privacy whatsoever. I didn't think anything of it since it was "normal" to me growing up
So hot. Tell us more

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any guys in here that were curious or turned on by seeing or hanging around with a male family member wearing only underwear?
I'm really not into incestuous thoughts about my brothers and talking about it in my opinion is like doing it and it violates the TOS on this site .

justinatlanta

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny how people feel the need to comment on a thread that they aren't into. The headline pretty much tells you what the topic is, just skip it.
Exactly. I make no apologies for what I do at home and if somebody is offended, stay out of the thread.