Male Feet

D

deleted20524771

My feet obsession started out of nowhere in high school. I couldn't stop staring at my friends' feet in the locker room. When I got home from school I was jerking off to the memory of them.
That’s hot

D

deleted18558261

I used to jerk off with married daddies and a couple of twinks online. When I asked them to suck their own toes, they did it. I need to find these videos they sent me.

IsaacLandon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite things that I do with my foot fetish is having men's shoes footwear get very hot and sweaty. Any foot wear that a men wears, socks, shoes, boots, sneakers, flip flops, slides, etc. When they wear them for so long that the show gets hot and sweaty from their own body heat. Ya that's hot. Extra points if the material gets so hot and sweaty that it starts to get super flexible and bendy.
Anyone else like this?

IsaacLandon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite things that I do with my foot fetish is having men's shoes footwear get very hot and sweaty. Any foot wear that a men wears, socks, shoes, boots, sneakers, flip flops, slides, etc. When they wear them for so long that the show gets hot and sweaty from their own body heat. Ya that's hot. Extra points if the material gets so hot and sweaty that it starts to get super flexible and bendy.
Anyone else like this?
A big fantasy of mine is having a man, on a hot summer day, walk barefoot in a pair of his old, worn in shoes or boots, or old very used and beat up flip flops, and have him walk for a couple hours getting those shoes hot and sweaty and having him take them off and let me jerk off to them. I love the feeling of all that heat and it's hot knowing that a men can make that heat and wear down a shoe like that. Especially when it gets flexible from the heat and body weight.