male/female view of size

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what I find interesting is that, statistically speaking, 6.5 is more average than 4.5 but less average then 5.5 and 8.5 is more average than 3.5. so, you need a reference more precise than just average, because even 8.0 is considered average against 3.5. Statistically speaking. oh, and by the way, i am huge!!!!

I wrote a post about this too... just the perspective part...
http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/40164-a-true-perspective-finally.html

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really???

WOW. I'm 5' 11" and have never considered myself tall. Ever.

See, this is just like with our dicks. I'm shocked guys 7" and larger come on here seriously questioning if they're bigger than average yet I consider that really big as I'm at the lower end of average.

Relativity, it seems, isn't just something in the cosmos.

I am also shocked at guys 7+ coming here and asking "am I big". Don't they already know the answer?

Yet again on the other hand LPSG is probably a good place to ask that.
If they get a favorable answer from the huge guys here they will feel good.

Most of the other forums where sexuality is discussed anybody 7+ asking
that question will encite anything but support. Sometimes it encites just plain anger. Other times the accusation of lying but seldom acceptance.
That's what makes our community here so good. Nobody gets the third degree unless they act like a butthead and deserve it.

I have always heard the guy who is dead average to a bit above is most likely to be insecure. The really big know they are. The really small guys know it too and make the best of it without acting idiotic.

The male psyche is very strange isn't it.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what I find interesting is that, statistically speaking, 6.5 is more average than 4.5 but less average then 5.5 and 8.5 is more average than 3.5. so, you need a reference more precise than just average, because even 8.0 is considered average against 3.5. Statistically speaking. oh, and by the way, i am huge!!!!

Statistical analysis is very complicated. I have wondered this same thing and I posted a thread earlier on how the numbers add up to "average" but I only got a couple of replies.

I also wonder that since a lot of the size surveys were "self reported" as far as measurements go. Could it be that a lot of the guys who did respond to these surveys round things up a bit? I mean if they decided to say 6" instead of their actual 5.5". That is the only way I can justify the gaps in the bell curve. That just shouldn't happen in nature...the curve should be smooth. If you read on some of the teen forums you would be convinced that the average for teens is 7-8". Just plain silly!

This is the only explanation I have for the gaps in this data.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also shocked at guys 7+ coming here and asking "am I big". Don't they already know the answer?

Yeah I think they already know. Maybe some of them don't but those are probably the virgins. The main reason I knew I was big is women I got with told me. Then I looked up the numbers and avgs.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also wonder that since a lot of the size surveys were "self reported" Could it be that a lot of the guys who did respond to these surveys round things up a bit? I mean if they decided to say 6" instead of their actual 5.5". That is the only way I can justify the gaps in the bell curve. That just shouldn't happen in nature...the curve should be smooth. If you read on some of the teen forums you would be convinced that the average for teens is 7-8". Just plain silly!

This is the only explanation I have for the gaps in this data.

Ha!!! funny! this is why that curve on the graph peters around 6.0 and 6.5, it's as though it's trying to make up it's mind on how big it is aswell!

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You know what is also funny, is some 14 or 15 year old guy claims he has a 9 inch penis and asks is this normal?

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Allow me to add a completely different perspective (might as well be ridiculous and utterly useless but I'll give it a go)...
Driving average powered cars (at least in European terms) gives you a perspective of how fast are cars anywhere between 100 and 200 HP... you might enjoy some more, some less (as not all handle so well, and do not provide the same level of comfort or anything else that one requires from a car)... one day you might be given the oportunity to drive a 1000HP Bugatti Veyron... surely it will distort your entire life-long experience and perspective of what "fast" is, but after a short experience with it, when you return to "normal" cars (and especially after a certain period of time!), will it render all other cars in this world as worthless, or s*itty?
I don't think so...;)
Surely, you will have a beautiful memory of a great, powerful drive, but I'm sure that a 200HP Civic TypeR will give you more than enough fun for the rest of your driving career....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Allow me to add a completely different perspective (might as well be ridiculous and utterly useless but I'll give it a go)...
Driving average powered cars (at least in European terms) gives you a perspective of how fast are cars anywhere between 100 and 200 HP... you might enjoy some more, some less (as not all handle so well, and do not provide the same level of comfort or anything else that one requires from a car)... one day you might be given the oportunity to drive a 1000HP Bugatti Veyron... surely it will distort your entire life-long experience and perspective of what "fast" is, but after a short experience with it, when you return to "normal" cars (and especially after a certain period of time!), will it render all other cars in this world as worthless, or s*itty?
I don't think so...;)
Surely, you will have a beautiful memory of a great, powerful drive, but I'm sure that a 200HP Civic TypeR will give you more than enough fun for the rest of your driving career....

Talking about cars...I've been driving pickup trucks for a while..its high, heavy, powerfull...everytime I ride in friends small cars its just like I'm sitting with my butt low low almost in the asphalt.

It can go faster, be beautiful or whatever if its 'low' I dont like it.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly why I pointed out "the European perspective".... which could might as well be compared to "the US perspective" of what powerful is? Don't you agree...;)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly why I pointed out "the European perspective".... which could might as well be compared to "the US perspective" of what powerful is? Don't you agree...;)

Yep for sure I do agree at least where I live in the US. Oh man, is Germany who has that fast fast highway outoban or something like that? Cool.

But let me say that because of my construction work I do need heavy duty car ... before that I did enjoy smaller faster one...I can go low as to a Jeep but not a honda accord or alike.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talking about cars...I've been driving pickup trucks for a while..its high, heavy, powerfull...everytime I ride in friends small cars its just like I'm sitting with my butt low low almost in the asphalt.

It can go faster, be beautiful or whatever if its 'low' I dont like it.

The car analogy is a good one. I used to work on cars. I still do but only as a fleet maintainer and not for the general public. I remember a $40,000+ turbo
all wheel drive sports car. Driving it made me feel very powerful and well above who I really am...even though it was not my car. It remember getting out of it at my friends shop (I used to work with him) and some guy was there with his daughter who looked about 20 or so. I remember her saying "daddy look at THAT car". I thought about saying something but I decided not to because it was not mine. Fancy cars DO impress the women!
Another time a guy came up and started a conversation which ended very quickly when I said "not my car". I still think he was gay and was going to hit on me. Just shows how shallow people are.

I too drive a pickup most of the time and love the power and size. It makes me feel safer. I feel the same way in the heavy trucks at work and I always feel more "powerful" when I drive one. I feel safe in them too except for the tank behind me filled with flammable liquids.

Did driving very powerful cars ruin me for average cars? I would say that it did somewhat. Not just the couple of drives in those expensive sporty cars. What did it was the diesel pickup I owned for a while that I made some mods on. I mean after 330+ hp and 750+ lbft torque everything else is a step down. That was an awesome truck after the mods I did.

Do fancy cars attract me? Yes and no. Would I talk to a hot woman in a fancy car? Yes. I would also talk to hot woman who drove a junker.
I just like fancy cars no matter who is driving. I am a "gear head" and always was and will be. The car would not change my opinion of the driver of that car.

I guess that is why some women become "size queens" after having a well endowed man and some are not bothered by it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The car analogy is a good one. I used to work on cars. I still do but only as a fleet maintainer and not for the general public. I remember a $40,000+ turbo
all wheel drive sports car. Driving it made me feel very powerful and well above who I really am...even though it was not my car. It remember getting out of it at my friends shop (I used to work with him) and some guy was there with his daughter who looked about 20 or so. I remember her saying "daddy look at THAT car". I thought about saying something but I decided not to because it was not mine. Fancy cars DO impress the women!
Another time a guy came up and started a conversation which ended very quickly when I said "not my car". I still think he was gay and was going to hit on me. Just shows how shallow people are.

I too drive a pickup most of the time and love the power and size. It makes me feel safer. I feel the same way in the heavy trucks at work and I always feel more "powerful" when I drive one. I feel safe in them too except for the tank behind me filled with flammable liquids.

Did driving very powerful cars ruin me for average cars? I would say that it did somewhat. Not just the couple of drives in those expensive sporty cars. What did it was the diesel pickup I owned for a while that I made some mods on. I mean after 330+ hp and 750+ lbft torque everything else is a step down. That was an awesome truck after the mods I did.

Do fancy cars attract me? Yes and no. Would I talk to a hot woman in a fancy car? Yes. I would also talk to hot woman who drove a junker.
I just like fancy cars no matter who is driving. I am a "gear head" and always was and will be. The car would not change my opinion of the driver of that car.

I guess that is why some women become "size queens" after having a well endowed man and some are not bothered by it.

Yeh Viking you do understand too.:wink:

:cool: Here we go and I am a GMC Z71 4x4 lover because it fits all of my needs!

'Like a rock oh like a rock..." ..lololol...

And I have 1 black and another white..lolololol..

:biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh Viking you do understand too.:wink:

:cool: Here we go and I am a GMC Z71 4x4 lover because it fits all of my needs!

'Like a rock oh like a rock..." ..lololol...

And I have 1 black and another white..lolololol..

:biggrin1:

Yeah, I am a pickup man for sure. I love my Toyota Tundra. It was a big step down from that Cummins diesel in the Dodge Ram but I got used to it.
It does ride, drive, and handle much better too. The fuel mileage is decent
but not as good as the diesel even after the mods. It is a much better vehicle though. I wish Toyota would offer a diesel or that Ford would put the Cummins in their Super Duty line. I am a diesel man too. I guess driving and working on trucks did that to me.:rolleyes:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get to drive a bewildering array of exotic cars in my line of work and I must say that I can think of no more terrifying piece of equipment to drive than a powerful pick up truck. The false sense of security these things instil in people is just as dangerous as drink driving.

How do I come up with a statement like that? Simple. A sober competent driver in a powerful SUV has less chance of control than a moderately drunk driver in a modern sedan.

And are chicks impressed by cars? Hell yeah, just not the sort of chicks you'd bother taking home.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How true this statement is. I am also 8" and almost all women that I have slept with say I am "Huge". If a woman says "You are Big" that really means you are average sized. If they say you are "Huge" and say it loud then you are well above average. I agree most men add an inch if not two. So, if I say I am 8" she will thingk I am 6-7" and like you said she will be very suprised. Exageration is common place when it comes to penis size.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I am a pickup man for sure. I love my Toyota Tundra. It was a big step down from that Cummins diesel in the Dodge Ram but I got used to it.
It does ride, drive, and handle much better too. The fuel mileage is decent
but not as good as the diesel even after the mods. It is a much better vehicle though. I wish Toyota would offer a diesel or that Ford would put the Cummins in their Super Duty line. I am a diesel man too. I guess driving and working on trucks did that to me.:rolleyes:

I understand...

Well, both of mine are Sierras..the white one 207,000 miles lol both I love her she is a 1500...my black one is a diesel turbo to fill the tank is 45,00 and I get 400 miles on it (the white one is gas and give me for 45,00 350 miles)...but she is my youngest with just 17,000 miles...but for sure I need to give her 'new coolest tires' but I'm shopping around bcause I want the whole wheels stuff very very expensive...I will forget, for a while..but my guy friends keep telling me it will look much better and etc..what I agree because the original tires seems too small for her size she is a 2500...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get to drive a bewildering array of exotic cars in my line of work and I must say that I can think of no more terrifying piece of equipment to drive than a powerful pick up truck. The false sense of security these things instil in people is just as dangerous as drink driving.

How do I come up with a statement like that? Simple. A sober competent driver in a powerful SUV has less chance of control than a moderately drunk driver in a modern sedan.

And are chicks impressed by cars? Hell yeah, just not the sort of chicks you'd bother taking home.

I agree totally. That diesel pickup I had WAS a dangerous machine. If I was not an experienced commercial driver I would have had no business
with it at all. I just love diesel trucks and could not resist the opportunity.

I see the danger of SUV's all the time especially in bad weather. I am out there driving a fuel tanker and I see SUV's into poles, through fences, and
off the road upside down. They are not for those who don't understand driving in bad weather. A 4x4 does not make you super man. Only a few people need SUV's and the rest should steer clear of them.

I agree hot cars will not attract the kind of women one would take home.
That is why I said " some people are so shallow". I just feel way above who I am when I drive a fancy car...gives the confidence I lack in real life.
I just love that feeling even if it's very temporary. Even us average joes
need some fun and good feelings once in a while.:redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree hot cars will not attract the kind of women one would take home.
That is why I said " some people are so shallow". I just feel way above who I am when I drive a fancy car...gives the confidence I lack in real life.
I just love that feeling even if it's very temporary. Even us average joes
need some fun and good feelings once in a while.:redface:

Well, I dont care a bit about fancy sport small cars..I love trucks and bikes.

I drive pick ups bcause of work need and hey I do feel while doing it very cool and in the top of the world..I'm a 5'2" pettite woman outside my truck and walking, while on it I'm a giant!!!

I give no apologies....:biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I dont care a bit about fancy sport small cars..I love trucks and bikes.

I drive pick ups bcause of work need and hey I do feel while doing it very cool and in the top of the world..I'm a 5'2" pettite woman outside my truck and walking, while on it I'm a giant!!!

I give no apologies....:biggrin1:

Glad somebody else knows the feeling! I make no apologies either...we all need a bit of "excess" once in a while.

About your love of motorcycles... I have been told that by some of the guys at work...bikes are a chick magnet...get one if you want to meet more women. Why are bikes chick magnets? Is it the bike or the kind of guy who would ride one that is attractive? Just very curious on this.