Male friend's reactions

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by TylerDurden, Feb 22, 2006.

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden New Member

Just curious, any of you guys ever been in a situation where your male friends found out you were large and it made things uncomfortable/different?

One of my female friends who I had hooked up with just kind of blurted it out at a party once my Junior yr in HS, and it took the better part of a month for some of my guy friends to get over it. When I asked them about it, all I ever got was a shake of the head or an answer that involved a lot of murmoring and head shaking...

2. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    ... I ended up with the nickname "baby's arm" .... and they won't let it drop.

3. NYC8"

NYC8" Member

Albums:
    The only guy who knows how big I am, to my knowledge hasn't discussed it with anyone else. He talked about it with me, but no more than any other sex-related topic.

Another very good friend of mine is allegedly very well-endowed, though I've not seen him naked. But the guys in our circle of friends who apparently have seen it, always talk about him behind his back. They make him the punchline of a lotta jokes involving girls, they call him the elephant-fucker, and on one occasion when speaking of him to a newcomer who had not yet met him at all, one said "you'll probably feel him before you see him because he has a HUGE cock." Managed to somehow make the word "huge" two syllables.

Everyone laughs their ass off, but I feel bad for the guy because I don't think he knows he's the punchline. I'm honestly curious as to what he could possibly have.... I've seen him in just his briefs and while "large" is certainly an option, I can't imagine he's superduper gigantic.

4. padlock

padlock New Member

We were on vacation with some friends and we were in the hot tub in the hotel. Just about 8 of us lounging around and I got out of the pool. Later on that night when laying down my girlfriend asked if I had "seen the look on so and sos face when you got out of the pool" and I was like "What the hell are you talking about" and apparently the outline was VERY obvious. I was a bit embarassed, I still hope he doesn't think I was trying to get noticed.

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I once got ill at a party (stupidly mixing alcohol with drugs I was not familiar with) and started to pass out. Some friends who worked in health care got me lying down and loosened my clothing. Joking and teasing ensued. Shirt collar and jeans unbuttoned, I lay there on the verge of consciousness, with the room spinning.

One of my close friends thought it would be funny to pull my briefs down and pulled out my penis for all to see. (His girlfriend happened to be the nurse). I was completely taken by surprise and kind of shocked. He was pretty wasted himself, but I thought about it later and asked him why he did it. He gave me a lame excuse and chided me for being too sensitive. These are mostly people with whom I've subsequently gone skinny dipping, so the issue wasn't nudity on my part. My irritation was that it was not done by my choice, and that I was the butt of a joke.

I think he wanted to expose me because he had heard from me that I was somewhat larger than average and was curious. Or maybe he thought he was calling my bluff because I'm definitely a grower not a shower. Though I did get compliments from the gay men at the party, lol. It was kind of weird hearing friends talk about my dick.

No real damage done, and we remain friends.

6. BJT

BJT New Member

Happened about a month and a half ago. Now I am not large compared to the guys on this forum but my flacid is pretty impressive for someone of my height. Was at a big Frat party and there was a long line for the bathroom so most guys were going 2-3 at a time, just to save time. I pulled it out and started pissing, looked at the other two guys and their eyes were locked on my cock...kind of wierd. So I finished up and went back to the party. By the end of the night there were all sorts of rumors going around the party. Most of my friends were at the party with me as well so they heard, just a big mess.

7. clyde

clyde New Member

i have had all kinds of different reactions. maybe i'm a little COCKy but hey, if u got it, use it right?

anyways, here is my most recent one:

me and a bunch of guys up on my hall were down in one guys room (maybe 6 or 7 of us) as well as 3 sorority girls we are friends with (they were quite inebriated). well one of my buddies brought up my size and the mouths of the girls had dropped, even tho they've heard it before. well they all claimed they wanted to see and told me to take off my pants, the weird thing, in my opinion, is some of the guys were egging them of, pushing the girls toward me, and video tapping my raping like they wanted to see as much as the girls! now i know none of them are gay but it was just weird. and it was weird to be tripple teamed by 3 older girls as well. not to say it wasnt fun tho... haha

8. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine snooping exposed pics of me from my computer and they were shocked to say the least...:eek:

All these rumors about me and my ginormous cock suddenly started going around *shrugs*...I'm not too big on that kinda stuff tho'...or am I?

...:biggrin1:

9. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    I was super trashed about a week ago and i started talking about what i do online, starting with MySpace, and then LiveJournal.. then LPSG.org, lol... they were all just stunned to hear i have an account on such a sight, when the went to the sight and founnd my pics they insisted to see it in real life, off the monitor.. let me remind you how trashed i was, but i just pulled it out, got it hard (im a grower) and let everyone in the room, give it a grab/stroke/whatever.. it was a good night, and still remains a topic of comversation

10. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

Similar story to one posted earlier in the reply to this.... At an office party over at a couple'shouse who had a pool... what happend was that our office party in the office got moved over to the house when someboday said hey everybody lets go over to Rick's so I said yah sounds good. I drive over there, but thought well wait I don't have any trunks for swimming. Rick says no problem guys, I got two or three extra pair, but I only got to thinking about it when I was changing in a room with two other office mates. Rick had the trunks, but no jock strap and the trunks had no liner and they fit pretty snug. So, these two friends see my cock (not hard at all) and watch me pull on these trunks. I just said that it just is'nt my day and laughed, but they checked me out... Worse yet, when I'm in the pool, after the trunks were wet they clung and my hose was pretty visible going down my leg, getting out of the pool. One of my gal friends could'nt help herself and said omg, and a couple of others said oh wow under their breath. It was embarassing, but later the guys just laughed along, but not at me, and made me feel less tense about it. true story.

11. hungfarmerboy

hungfarmerboy New Member

all of my friends know that i am incredibly hung.

12. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

I hooked a friend of mine up with a girl I knew, nice girl good body, attractive so it wasn;t like I pawned off a reject or something. My buddy had always talked about how he had a big dick, which I always found amusing since I have noticed that most guys dont talk about it when the subject comes up. Anyways my buddy "Eric" and the Girl "Lisa" start dating and screwing around, now years ago Lisa and I had a one weekend stand basically two horny people who decided to absolutely blow a weekend by screwing our brains out, well at least her brains out. Eric wasn't aware of this and Lisa and I had kind of decided to not mention it to him. But one thing led to another and he got arrogant and started talking about how big he was, she got tired of it and wound up telling him that the only reason he thought he was big was because he had never seen my dick, or something like that, that was over 2 years ago, he still wont talk to me, its not like It was my fault, and its not like I'm that big, at least not compared to some

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

Most all of my friends know what's between my legs as it's hard to hide it. Most of us went to school together so they have seen it, no big deal any more.

14. Roadster Steve

Roadster Steve New Member

Here's my story.

I'm not a giant like some of you guys, but, I've got a grower not a shower.

I have had trouble with friends over the issue. I had sex with a new friend of many friends of mine, who turned out to be a gossip and within a week they were all treating me differently. Men and women. Making sly remarks and glances at my crotch. A couple of my best friends were really weird to me, for a while. These were friends that I went to nude beaches with, but never saw me with a hardon. I felt like their feelings were hurt and they were being defensive around me, as if I might feel superior to them. I don't.

I once got a blow job from this sexy bartender who worked at a bar my friends and I liked, and from then on he called me, loudly, "Mr. Big". He made it so obvious around complete strangers and friends, straight and gay, that I stopped going there.

The worst that I remember off hand was when one of my best friend's lover got drunk at a party and started talking about seeing my brother in the gym showers and said he heard "it ran in my family". In front of my friend he talked about how he wanted to get into both of our pants to see who is bigger. I was mortified, my friend felt betrayed and it was a long time before he treated me like he could trust me. He had nothing to worry about.

I suppose this is a problem some guys wouldn't mind having. -Steve

15. therunningman

therunningman New Member

Albums:
    Trenton...haha this story was great! It reminds me of a time back in college where a close girl-friend of ours blurted out at a party that her bf Dave had a huge cock. So being all crazy, we said, prove it. So she pulled down his pants and got him hard in the middle of this huge party. We all proceeded to give me a good grope or stroke...from that day on he was Big Dick Dave whenever we saw him. After a while we shortened it to BDD in public to save him some embarassment. Ah college...haha.

16. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

I was with a group including my (straight) best friend in a swimming pool changing room. All of us were naked, conversation was about girls & sex, and he made an off the cuff remark about "cos if we all had a monster like yours..." I was taken aback, as were the rest of the group. I defused the situation with some smart comment (forget what) and we got on with our lives... It was mildly embarassing for me, but probably more for my friend as the world know I was bi and they all thought he'd been with me! If only!

17. bigjockcock

bigjockcock New Member

well i played high school football... one night it had been raining during our game so i was covered from head to toe in mud i along with the rest of my team decided to take showers b4 we headed on home. the shower room is all open i walked in their with just my jock strap on (slready took the cup out) well a few of the black guys were already in there so i walk in take my jock off and notice they all turn and look with blank expressions on their faces.. all the sudden they yell damn your fuckin hung. coming from a black guy i felt pretty proud. from that day on i was alwys known as big dick.

18. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well once my friend’s sister commented on how large I was in front of her brother which was a bit of an awkward situation at the time but he never treated me any different

19. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

I had a rare occasion when I was out at a park on July 4th weekend with my friend Bobby and his girlfriend, Maria. Mind you, Bobby was exploring his bi-side and on two occasions we got into some oral -nothing more. I felt really bad his girlfriend didn't know. While waiting for the fireworks to begin the sky began getting dark and pretty soon it began to rain. While everyone was grabbing their belongings and heading back to their cars and houses my friends. We were about to do the same. Suddenly, Bobby suggested, "Hey, why don't we have a threesome on the fairgrounds under the trees." Only to add, "why not? S--'s got a big dick!" Smooth, dude, real smooth.

20. gakrisboy

gakrisboy New Member

Most of my friends know I'm above average. It never has been the cause of any true problems although comments are made sometimes - usually all in good humor. However there have been a few exceptions. The main one that comes to mind is my bf's brother. He sometimes seems "threatened" by me being larger than him - like it deducts from his masculinity.

Draft saved Draft deleted