Male friend's reactions

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've only been exposed by accident. It was my senior year of high school. I was wearing my school uniform and I had not worn underwear that day. The pants were pretty thin material. Not noticibly, but they felt thin. All of a sudden, down comes the rain, pants get wet, visible outline detected by everyone I walked past. The youger guys kept quiet about it but some of the people I knew better in the upper years would pass comments. Sadly it was an all boys school so in the end I did cop a hammering, but on the positive side, nobody ever directed a penis insult at me afterward.

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... but i just pulled it out, got it hard (im a grower) and let everyone in the room, give it a grab/stroke/whatever.. it was a good night, and still remains a topic of comversation

Mixture of male and female company ? anyone take you up on the offer ?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,in my case, when you are in the U. S. Marine Corps boot camp and it comes time to take that first group shower, well, you just can't hide it! My DI even took a very long look. He said something like that was dangerous. No one other than him said anything to my face, but I knew everyone was talking behind my back. Just one of those things.
Rubber Harley

Reactions: nicnic

freshprince130

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A guy in my french class asked how big i was and i told him and he acted insulted like i had spat in his face and just kept calling me a liar. I think he wanted me to whip it out.

DonkeyD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i realized iwas big when my friend whipped it out in from of a group of our friends and his hard was the size of my pinkie....i was like what is that? then i whipped mine out just shlong state..and everyone freaked ...once igot that reaction i would whip it out at parties and bc people would ask me towhip it out...so pretty much everyone i know has seen it...and or has pics of it. haha

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, any of you guys ever been in a situation where your male friends found out you were large and it made things uncomfortable/different?

One of my female friends who I had hooked up with just kind of blurted it out at a party once my Junior yr in HS, and it took the better part of a month for some of my guy friends to get over it. When I asked them about it, all I ever got was a shake of the head or an answer that involved a lot of murmoring and head shaking...

Yep...don't know who was more uncomfortable sometimes me or them...
but I often get glances down at my coutch by males and females friends
esp when I'm sitting down with my legs spread apart. At times I can see and hear their comments like ...you know or remember Whopper-lee or Big Dick Lee from high school track.So they get to tell the story how my gentials came completely out on my joc and track shorts at a track meet.
Or I really hate when some of my old partners/buddies introduces me to somebody for the first time and tag me by saying: 'Man he's a dick down to his knees:redface: You ought to see the big mothera-fucker! That's why we all call him Whooper-lee! And they laugh.
There's always the look or glance and a Damn Brotha! And as you I encounter murmoring and head shaking.
It's almost a standard element I deal with and accept...it happens, like it or not man.