Male Frontal Nudity in Movies accepted more now?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 4 2004, 01:36 PM
Okay, jonb, you got my nipples hard again, what's "pederasty"?
[post=265920]Quoted post[/post]​

So i'm not the only one with a word fetish?

WOOHOO!!!

If I wassnt so exhausted right now, I'd look it up.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Dec 4 2004, 08:07 PM
Ive allways found it strange that a flash of breasts on TV is fine, (provideing its after the watershed), however you never see so much as a left testicle....
[post=265954]Quoted post[/post]​

right :p

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
I think it definetley has a lot to do with males in general (especially US and Canada) being VERY uncomfortable about seeing other guys nude. You would probably see a huge drop in guys going to see a movie if they found out there was a nude male scene. I know it sounds ridicilous, but thats our society for you.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 4 2004, 10:36 AM
Okay, jonb, you got my nipples hard again, what's "pederasty"?
Culturally sanctioned homosexuality associated with male initiation. (And to my knowledge it's only a male thing, though I should point out more has been written about male homosexuality than female homosexuality.)

There are other forms of culturally sanctioned homosexuality, mostly about gender role or simple adolescent experimentation.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 5 2004, 04:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 5 2004, 04:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 4 2004, 10:36 AM
Okay, jonb, you got my nipples hard again, what&#39;s "pederasty"?
Culturally sanctioned homosexuality associated with male initiation.
[/b][/quote]
But this isn&#39;t homosexuality in the modern sense of the word. Properly speaking, the classical Greek practice of pederasty was always integenerational. The older partner, or pedagogue, was the teacher or mentor of the ephebe. And the sexual contact between the two did not include fellatio or anal intercourse; those acts were considered taboo in a pedagogic relationship. Intercrural &#39;intercourse&#39; was engaged in rather than actual penetration. Once the ephebe, or youth, entered adulthood, he was expected to take a wife and father Greek babies. Even though some use the word pederast as a synonym for homosexual, it&#39;s not really the same thing at all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 4 2004, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 4 2004, 07:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 4 2004, 01:36 PM
Okay, jonb, you got my nipples hard again, what&#39;s "pederasty"?

So i&#39;m not the only one with a word fetish?

WOOHOO&#33;&#33;&#33;

If I wassnt so exhausted right now, I&#39;d look it up.
[post=265924]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No, all fetishes welcome here, but words are loved by many&#33; Ashlar, you&#39;re gonna be such a nice addition to the bunch, and pretty easy on the eyes, if I may say so.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 5 2004, 04:32 AM
No, all fetishes welcome here, but words are loved by many&#33; Ashlar, you&#39;re gonna be such a nice addition to the bunch, and pretty easy on the eyes, if I may say so.
[post=266033]Quoted post[/post]​

Awww thanks Zora :wub: I myself could go on without end proclaiming the gloriousness of the Zora, as I believe I have in a few posts, however it seems as though I&#39;m in the majority in that respect :)

Words, when used well and properly, can turn me into a puddle of warm, euphoric bliss, particularly when combined with one of several foregin accents. I&#39;ve no idea why this is, and I fancy that any attempt to deconstruct and overanalize such things may be to rob them of their essence; but I digress.

I&#39;m rather enjoying the group thus far, particularly your posts Zora, as well as those of select others. I admit to being a bit shocked, albeit plesantly, and relieved to find the intellenct en masse (no pun intended) on the forum, and less of the dodgy and retarse.

Ok I&#39;ll shush now as I&#39;ve sufficently deviated far from the topic of the thred, and I&#39;d hate to be so rude :p

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by Hapi Papi@Nov 20 2004, 07:10 AM
In Alexander (opening Wednesday), Colin Farrell goes buff for a wedding-night sex scene in the Oliver Stone epic. Farrell also filmed a nude scene in his last film, A Home at the End of the World. But that scene was cut after producers thought it was too distracting.
Though, not for the reason that the rumors would have you believe...

I managed to get a freeze-frame of another movie ("TigerLand") within which he was shot full-frontal, and his stuff ain&#39;t anything to get excited over <_<

See for yourself:
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/colin_farrell3.jpg

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung+Dec 5 2004, 12:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seeking_SuperHung &#064; Dec 5 2004, 12:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hapi Papi@Nov 20 2004, 07:10 AM
In Alexander (opening Wednesday), Colin Farrell goes buff for a wedding-night sex scene in the Oliver Stone epic. Farrell also filmed a nude scene in his last film, A Home at the End of the World. But that scene was cut after producers thought it was too distracting.
Though, not for the reason that the rumors would have you believe...

I managed to get a freeze-frame of another movie ("TigerLand") within which he was shot full-frontal, and his stuff ain&#39;t anything to get excited over <_<

See for yourself:
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/colin_farrell3.jpg
[post=266075]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

His stuff looked a little better in Alexander ... although the shot was only like maybe 2 seconds long, and it was a shot from behind, which was kinda nice, so you saw his backside with his stuff hanging as he bent over to climb upon a bed. This, was not during a sex scene mind you. In the actual sex seen I didnt see any of him from the waste down that i can recall, just is barbarian wife.

I&#39;m not going to speculate on his size, but I will say that he really should have had his balls shaven before that scene. On the movie screen, you could see every nappy little hair stickin out ... that grosses me out.

Seeking_SuperHung: Can understand what you&#39;re saying.

I just cannot find anything attractive about the guy, in the LEAST. Not a handsome nor well-built dude at all IMO.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung@Dec 5 2004, 03:12 PM
Can understand what you&#39;re saying.

I just cannot find anything attractive about the guy, in the LEAST. Not a handsome nor well-built dude at all IMO.
[post=266102]Quoted post[/post]​

Eh. I think he&#39;s allright ... I liked his boyfriend in the film much much more. Thats one man I might actually give chase to were I ever confronted with him.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Colin is a cute guy -- seems sort of &#39;full&#39; of himself&#33; He&#39;s fascinating enough for me to get my ass to see Alexander and keep my eyes glued on him to get a glimpse of that unshavened ball sac along with its closest neighbor.

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by RoysToy@Dec 5 2004, 03:06 PM
and keep my eyes glued on him to get a glimpse of that unshavened ball sac along with its closest neighbor.
[post=266108]Quoted post[/post]​
Request granted:

This is a still-shot from the movie TigerLand, in which he performed a (flaccid of course) full-frontal gay bedroom scene

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/colin_farrell.jpg

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung+Dec 8 2004, 12:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seeking_SuperHung &#064; Dec 8 2004, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Dec 5 2004, 03:06 PM
and keep my eyes glued on him to get a glimpse of that unshavened ball sac along with its closest neighbor.
[post=266108]Quoted post[/post]​
Request granted:

This is a still-shot from the movie TigerLand, in which he performed a (flaccid of course) full-frontal gay bedroom scene

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/colin_farrell.jpg
[post=266424]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

that is SO blurry it&#39;s not worth referencing. Honestly.

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 7 2004, 11:48 PM
[post=266427]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but understand that he (obviously) wasn&#39;t the focus of that scene... which lasted about a half-second.

Anywho, there are plenty other still-frames from that movie; this one being somewhat more clear:
http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/colin_far..._tigerlandb.jpg

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung+Dec 8 2004, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seeking_SuperHung &#064; Dec 8 2004, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Dec 7 2004, 11:48 PM
[post=266427]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but understand that he (obviously) wasn&#39;t the focus of that scene... which lasted about a half-second.

Anywho, there are plenty other still-frames from that movie; this one being somewhat more clear:
http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/colin_far..._tigerlandb.jpg
[post=266431]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

i&#39;d rather see still frames, or not so still frames, of you.

:p

*LOL*

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 8 2004, 12:18 AM
i&#39;d rather see still frames, or not so still frames, of you.
[post=266432]Quoted post[/post]​
Not quite sure if you&#39;re being sarcastic or not... but anyways, check your P.M. if you want that.