Male "G" spot

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Industrialsize, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm curious if others out there have a spot on their dick that if rubbed the right way, ejaculation will "Quicly" ensue?

For me it's on the outer rim of the left underside of the head on my cock.. about halfway down the "v" that comes from the tip. If i really "need' to come, 30 seconds of stimulation there, followed by one firm stroke to the base, and "Thar she blows!"

2. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I am cut so for me it is the spot on the shaft left from where they cut my frenulum. It is a little tuft of skin and man that gets me off in about 30 seconds. A tongue working that spot has the same effect!! When jerking I have to stay away from that spot and jerk lower down on the shaft. :biggrin1: If i build intensity by edging then just one touch to that spot will send me to spasm.

3. pussylvr

pussylvr New Member

on the left side, underside of my head , im uncut so hat doesnt get in the way (cumming to quickly)

4. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

The spot that you speak of is the area that tends to be loaded with the most sexually sensitive cells in the penis but as for being the G spot, probably not. The G spot in the woman when properly aroused and stroked (a great feat for both the woman and man providing the stroking) there is a pleasure associated with an ejaculation that is entirely different from that of the pleasure of orgasm from the clitoris. There may not be two different spot on a man that give two totally different sexual ecstasies though through techniques of fucking or masturbation one can achieve an orgasm without ejaculation and a similar orgasm but accompanied by the release sensation of ejaculation.

Draft saved Draft deleted