Male g-spot?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by grilditz, Aug 7, 2008.

1. grilditz

grilditz New Member

I have noticed when I masturbate that if I use lotion of some other form of lube and really concentrate on the head I cum alot quicker and it's a more powerful orgasm than if I just concentrated on the shaft and stroked it back and forth.

Something else I notice is if I do it long enough but don't cum, it starts to get soft even though i'm still super aroused. I have to stop a minute and let it get really hard again. If I just masturbate using my shaft and not touching the head it stays really hard. I know the tip has millions of nerve endings and i'm wondering if they are being over stimulated and it causes it to lose some feeling for a minute which makes it not as hard. I can still ejaculate when just playing with the head and it's very pleasurable but it's actually semi hard not fully hard like it should be.

Same thing with sex. My wife dries out but her own natural lube feels the best. When she gets dry, she uses light love and it gets super wet but it's like i'm not feelings as much as I was when it was just her natural lube so I have to back off a second and let it get super hard again. It's weird. anyone else notice this? Also when I cum just rubbing the shaft, I shoot alot farther and alot more than I do when i'm just rubbing the head but it's not as intense of an orgasm.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think you are mistaken on the g spot...that is in your ass...couple of inches in toward front of the abdomen, prostate stimulation is g spot territory...as for your other question...as i have gotten older and wife too...more lube is re-quired..get use to it...unless you want a sore dick and pussy...also try a cock ring...keeps you hard as when you were 25 yrs old...and the mrs will enjoy it more than you...keep on strokin dude

3. grilditz

grilditz New Member

No No CALAMBO, what I meant bro is that I can cum either rubbing the shaft OR the head. It's just rubbing or carressing the head to an orgasm is alot more powerful than just rubbing the shaft.

What I meant was I kind of attributed it to the female g-spot orgasm versus the clitoral. My wife says she has different kids of orgasms sometimes. I finally got to do anal sex for once in my life with her. I'm 34 shes 29 and I have went my whole life until this year wanting to do anal sex and she let me try it.

She said she had a clitoral orgasm during it. We tried it missionary so I believe the bumping and rubbing against her clit like made her have a clitoral orgasm.
    I believe women say that g-spot orgasms are more intense than clitoral or maybe I got that ass backwards like everything else I say lol.

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    well well...that makes more sense...and lucky you on the anal sex w/climax for her...most times in my expierence w/anal...no climax for her and thus no re-peat event...practice makes perfect as they say...maybe some of the ladies can further explain the female climax's...sometimes it is a mystery...

Draft saved Draft deleted