Male Genital Modifications

Cavere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had an 8g Apadravya for about 7 years now and I couldn't be happier with it. I've always thought about stretching just never gotten around to it. I think around a 4g-2g would be just about perfect. Reactions have always been quite pleased surprise. The only issue I had being a hung guy (7.8"x5.9") is that the 1.25" barbell my piercer used for piercing wasn't quite large enough to accommodate swelling afterwards but wasn't anything more than a little snug.

D

deleted105034

I had a frenulum piercing very briefly (see gallery) but I took it out because it was crooked...

It did feel good when it started to heal, and I still think about getting it done again, the right way, but I'm a little scared.

One thing that occurred to me was that having a piercing might inhibit any jelquing that I wanted to do. I haven't done those exercises for a long time (just edging lately), but who knows, I may want to jelq again at some point.

~T

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are lots of other options out there for guys who aren't quite satisfied with what nature provided for them down there, from piercings and tattoos to beaded implant work and scarification to improve friction/sensation to frenectomy, meatotomy & subincision to... well, the sky's the limit.

Good thread. But, I have a some questions before I can respond.

I assume a frenectomy is having your frenulum removed.
What are a meatotomy and subincision?
Sorry if these were defined in the post somewhere. I was too lazy to read all five pages of it.

Will doctors perform non-medically essential mods?

Scott

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I currently have a PA, but I originally started with an Apadravya, vertically thru the center of the head.

The only thing novel about my experience is that it was 20 years ago and I did it myself.
Kind of a proof of purchase to find out if I had the steely resolve to force a lance all the way thru the head of my own dick without making a mess of it.

Came out great... dead center. Started by giving myself a PA.. pushing the lance thru from INSIDE the hole, out the underside... and letting that heal for a few days, Then using the PA hole I went Up thru the meat of the head, again, from the inside of the urethra, out thru the top... No clamp, no backstop... by just maintaining a firm grip I could see the intended exit point and keep everything lined up.

Two great bits of advice for self piercing...
one, I applied a little Ambesol ( an oral topical anesthetic... ) to the inside of the urethra so that I could position the razor sharp tip of the lance in the urethra without too much discomfort... Its important to be able to get that point bit in just a bit and steady yourself before proceeding.

And the other tip is that I did it in the bathtub.

The hot water relaxed and softened the tissues, but more importantly, any blood immediately was cleared from the field, so I could see what I was doing...

In my experience, seeing that lance transecting the head of my cock resulted in a major hard on... A third tip... DO NOT TRY TO INSERT THE JEWLERY IN A FRESH PIERCING WITH A BONER.
Wait for the woody to subside before following the blunt end of the lance with the ring or stud.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if there's been a poll on this but I have thought for years about getting a PA but I worry about what people (potential lovers) might think of it. So my question is how many guys enjoy piercings? Is it more for older guys (seems more older guys get them)?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've actually put this to a test.
Those that don't like it are almost always bad in bed, even though they think otherwise.
Those that do like it, are almost always the most fun in bed.

I will say this: People are just fascinated by it and have to play with it and examine it for hours which is a good thing, right?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've actually put this to a test.
Those that don't like it are almost always bad in bed, even though they think otherwise.
Those that do like it, are almost always the most fun in bed.

I'd say this is true, I suppose those open enough to try piercings in any way, will naturaly be open to other things too... I have certainly found that the ones that are curious about the mods tend to be a bit more on the wild side :wink: Though with any rule, I'm sure there are exceptions out there.

I will say that looking back the mods have improved my sex life, pleasure benifits aside, it attracts a different sort of person, the sort I like allot!:biggrin1:

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone,

I had a PA done last year and got up to 5mm then had to take it out for a while and now starting at 3.2 mm again. My ultimate goal is a 6mm. Totally agreeing with pitloverfl that on bigger dicks bigger gauge look great, though I have seen pictures where the jewellery and dick were far from proportioned and that's when I find it does not look good.
Thinking of getting a hafada done but not made my mind up.

Any recommendations guys??

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my PA for about 15 years. Started at 8 ga and am now at 2 ga and holding. During this time frame I also had a 6 step ladder that was difficult to maintain due to migration. The piercing was good but when the weather got cold the bars kept bumping. Also, the total metal was a turn off to too many ladies so the ladder has disappeared and the main attraction is the PA. I've never been kicked out of bed when wearing it!

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a PA for 5 years then put an 18 guage ring in its place and attached a 2 guage ring to it and in 6 weeks had started my meatotomy and now have it down to the bottom of my frenum and now I will keep working on splitting head of my cock.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a PA for 5 years then put an 18 guage ring in its place and attached a 2 guage ring to it and in 6 weeks had started my meatotomy and now have it down to the bottom of my frenum and now I will keep working on splitting head of my cock.

ummmm.. why? I love my PA and look forward to getting to the larger gauge but I've never even considered much less thought about the idea of splitting my cock in half. So I'm asking why would anyone do this?

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use to have a 00g PA but it eventually migrated leaving me with an unintended meatotomy. At first I wasn't really happy with the new mod but once my GF started stuffing her tongue in the head of my dick I found a new and wonderful sensation that now I wouldn't trade for the world!!!

I'm considering getting a 'dolphin' as I do miss the weight of jewelry swinging from the head of my dick but not sure I'm up for it just yet. Anyone have one of these? Any advice?