Male Group Text Bonding

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have several straight guy friends that I have a group text chat with. Pretty often we send each other pictures of chicks we think are hot, both in the group and to each other individually. Everybody says what they think, and sometimes if they got hard from it and what they would want to do to her. It can get pretty crude. Does anybody else have buddies like this, and do you think this is homoerotic or just normal male bonding? Either way, it’s fuckin fun. And I’m down to bond with other guys similarly if we’re on the same vibe.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I’ve got two buddies that I do this with. The three of us have a text chain, or we get pretty explicit about what we’re gonna do with the girl at night. It started when we’re all single, and we check out each other’s tinder options. But it’s moved past that, we get pretty explicit

D

deleted300444

A. My dick is hard from reading this thread.

B. I have two sets of buds, One group sends me pics of the girls they will fuck or did fuck - sometimes with their dick in her. The second crowd is "OMG, I can't believe he showed you a pic or vid of him fucking her"

C. I like the comraderie of it all.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I’ve got two buddies that I do this with. The three of us have a text chain, or we get pretty explicit about what we’re gonna do with the girl at night. It started when we’re all single, and we check out each other’s tinder options. But it’s moved past that, we get pretty explicit
Awesome!!

Temptemp1102

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Screenshot pls

Jimboflex10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok boys hit me up on kik and I'll start a group for us. No shy guys or prudes allowed.

champ_999
message me and say "male bonding"
Thoughts on a Snapchat group as well?