Male Group Text Bonding

D

deleted13583461

Hey there. Bigdannydl8. Married here and 8 inches long. Let’s chat

Reactions: swolemate
D

deleted15335721

Definitely down for this. I Hang with my buddies naked and we have a pretty wild whatsapp group sharing pics or stories. Pretty homoerotic I guess but also I think it’s just natural bonding.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have three relationships like this. Each one a bit different. In all cases, the text medium has opened up communication channels and new horizons of openness with these friends. These guys are ostensibly straight in LTRs with gfs or wives. One remains in the realm of homoerotic, two are pretty explicit and coming from a history of real life fooling around as well. With the exchange that is homoerotic, the friend seems to enjoy the process of expanding his mental limit regarding sexuality, labels, experimentation etc.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I’ve got two buddies that I do this with. The three of us have a text chain, or we get pretty explicit about what we’re gonna do with the girl at night. It started when we’re all single, and we check out each other’s tinder options. But it’s moved past that, we get pretty explicit
I want to join in on the text chain lol

Reactions: S_Dick

Billfromaccounting

Legendary Member
Media
I have several straight guy friends that I have a group text chat with. Pretty often we send each other pictures of chicks we think are hot, both in the group and to each other individually. Everybody says what they think, and sometimes if they got hard from it and what they would want to do to her. It can get pretty crude. Does anybody else have buddies like this, and do you think this is homoerotic or just normal male bonding? Either way, it’s fuckin fun. And I’m down to bond with other guys similarly if we’re on the same vibe.
I’m not straight but I’d love to hear/see what the guys are saying.

Reactions: Lucius2s1