male iso a large cock to suck

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am looking for a very large black or white male in the dc-md area to suck off if you dont find relief in the area. I prefer over 12 inches or more and I can suck you for hours if you like and all you have to do is sit there and let me work my magic.

if you are interested, email me and lets set a time up. you can be straight or bi or married I dont care :biggrin1:

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am looking for a very large black or white male in the dc-md area to suck off if you dont find relief in the area. I prefer over 12 inches or more and I can suck you for hours if you like and all you have to do is sit there and let me work my magic.

if you are interested, email me and lets set a time up. you can be straight or bi or married I dont care :biggrin1:

Is that Politically Correct?.... I dunno if it IS Politically Correct.... Just what about the 5", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10" & 11"...'s??.. :eek:

This just may cause the Biggest Dick Strike, ever...... My feelings are hurt..... Discrimination, Sexual Harassment...:confused:

No need to ask YOU what your 'SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS'... HUH?? :cool:

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well I have done it all in the sex department and I want to now experience having a big fat long cock in my throat....and as far as pc who gives a fuck
their are plenty of men and women who will be very happy for the average to above average cock...not me and I have been there done that.

but thanks