Male Kegels

lifeislife09

Just Browsing
Media
I seriously can't tell you how awesome these are, I have only been doing them for like a week and my erection quality has improved significantly!
:D I recommend them for all males!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Trust me, it only gets better.
Idiscovered the joys of clamping my sphinter hard as I orgasmed a couple of years ago. and have strengthened through Kegel to the point where I can keep it clamped for 10-15 seconds durung argasm. The entire time its clamped I have a mindblowing orgasm, that only ceases when I stop clamping. It is much more intense and longer than if I just go with the regular spasmimng of my sphincter.
Ive heard that if I can go even longer, that I can have a "dry orgasm" allowing me to continue without any rest.
thats the ultimate goal for me.

Reactions: Drefier77

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Trust me, it only gets better.
Idiscovered the joys of clamping my sphinter hard as I orgasmed a couple of years ago. and have strengthened through Kegel to the point where I can keep it clamped for 10-15 seconds durung argasm. The entire time its clamped I have a mindblowing orgasm, that only ceases when I stop clamping. It is much more intense and longer than if I just go with the regular spasmimng of my sphincter.
Ive heard that if I can go even longer, that I can have a "dry orgasm" allowing me to continue without any rest.
thats the ultimate goal for me.

I try and tighten my kegels like you say, and i can feel my softie jump, and balls tighten a little, but that's it. I keep trying to tighten it, but cant. I get that it gets tired but i mean come on!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
The key is to clamp hard just before you orgasm, and hold it as long and as tight as you can. It helps to stop thrusting if having sex, or jerking if whacking off, and also to tighten your thigh muscles at the same time. Also concentrate on breathing, because I find that if you hold your breath, the sensation is diminished.
When I do this, I have an orgasm the entire time my sphincter is clamped, and dont cum until after it starts spasming.
Well worth the effort of doing kegels.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No one answered my question
Yes that's how you typically find them but really you don't need to actually hold back urine to do the exercises...in fact I don't think it's good for you if you repeatedly hold back urine. Next time you jerk off pay attention to what's contracting...that's what you want to exercise.

lovemesomeblack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you can do them sitting down watching TV .You tighten up and count and hold then release then repeat . They have you do these before exercises before you have radical prostate cancer surgery . Trust me I know . You guys dont know how lucky you are that you can even get an erection and bust a nut . Try being in my shoes , or pants to be more specific , what I would give to have what I once did . Be happy with what ya got .

Cowboy

B_Framster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to kegels. When trying to contract, my sphincter also tightens up - is this proper, or should I be able to isolate the kegels so that I can tighten them without the sphincter as well? Also, I find it easier to do them when standing up rather than sitting down.

hung1990

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been doing these for about a week now, and let me tell you they work amazingly! After only three days I noticed my dick was harder than usual. What I really want is girth, which I'm hoping a little comes from being able to have a harder erection. Has anyone noticed more girth because of doing Kegels?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegels are much more amazing when doing it mutually while having sex. She uses my cock as something solid to squeeze on, and when I do it, it's gotten to the point I can make her cum with the expansion pulses.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love kegels but if I slack on them I lose progress fast. I had a ton of progress and strength built up and could even life some weights on my dick 3 lbs but I lost it in a couple of weeks. There is a guy on Xtube named snouthead who clearly kegels and works the muscles in his dick a lot. Look at his vids. He definitely has had a lot of success and it's apparent.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can do them sitting down watching TV .You tighten up and count and hold then release then repeat . They have you do these before exercises before you have radical prostate cancer surgery . Trust me I know . You guys dont know how lucky you are that you can even get an erection and bust a nut . Try being in my shoes , or pants to be more specific , what I would give to have what I once did . Be happy with what ya got .

Cowboy

I do know how lucky I am Cowboy. So sorry to hear that surgery took your erection. The still don't seem to be able to spare the essential parts. A pal of mine was hospitalised in the early '90s when BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia - non cancerous swollen prostate) cause his urine to stop flowing. He was very ill because it was backing up to his kidneys. They first inserted a catheter up his cock and released several litres of urine. He said the relief was fantastic. He was then operated on and his prostate was cut away, or opened up. He said the result was good in that he regained urinary continence, but he has never had an erection since :frown1:

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kegels are much more amazing when doing it mutually while having sex. She uses my cock as something solid to squeeze on, and when I do it, it's gotten to the point I can make her cum with the expansion pulses.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I agree I've had the best orgasm doing that.