Male Kegels

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lifeislife09, Mar 8, 2011.

1. lifeislife09

lifeislife09 New Member

I seriously can't tell you how awesome these are, I have only been doing them for like a week and my erection quality has improved significantly!
    :D I recommend them for all males!

2. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    What all do you do? And what does it help out?

3. lifeislife09

lifeislife09 New Member

Basically, it is like the stop and go thing when you pee, it's the same muscle(PC muscle). It can help you with hardness and orgasm control and you can do it anywhere at anytime.
    Kegel Exercises For Men - AskMen
    here is an article which explains it better than I ever could.

4. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

Trust me, it only gets better.
    Idiscovered the joys of clamping my sphinter hard as I orgasmed a couple of years ago. and have strengthened through Kegel to the point where I can keep it clamped for 10-15 seconds durung argasm. The entire time its clamped I have a mindblowing orgasm, that only ceases when I stop clamping. It is much more intense and longer than if I just go with the regular spasmimng of my sphincter.
    Ive heard that if I can go even longer, that I can have a "dry orgasm" allowing me to continue without any rest.
    thats the ultimate goal for me.

5. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

I try and tighten my kegels like you say, and i can feel my softie jump, and balls tighten a little, but that's it. I keep trying to tighten it, but cant. I get that it gets tired but i mean come on!

6. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Am I working them out if I just hold my urine when I go to the restroom mid-stream? Thats what I've been doing in hopes is working them out.

7. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Same here, but i cant do it that much with the amnt of pee.

8. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I try to hold my urine for a total of 30 seconds everytime I go to the restroom. I hope it works out. I'm working them out for a week and a half before I cum.

9. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

The key is to clamp hard just before you orgasm, and hold it as long and as tight as you can. It helps to stop thrusting if having sex, or jerking if whacking off, and also to tighten your thigh muscles at the same time. Also concentrate on breathing, because I find that if you hold your breath, the sensation is diminished.
    When I do this, I have an orgasm the entire time my sphincter is clamped, and dont cum until after it starts spasming.
    Well worth the effort of doing kegels.

10. affarsbitrade

affarsbitrade Active Member

I've started doing these so will keep you all updated on if I see a change

11. J_D_C

J_D_C New Member

I heard that using an aneros also works kegel muscles.

12. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    No one answered my question

13. Svidrigailov

Svidrigailov Member

Yes that's how you typically find them but really you don't need to actually hold back urine to do the exercises...in fact I don't think it's good for you if you repeatedly hold back urine. Next time you jerk off pay attention to what's contracting...that's what you want to exercise.

14. lovemesomeblack

lovemesomeblack New Member

you can do them sitting down watching TV .You tighten up and count and hold then release then repeat . They have you do these before exercises before you have radical prostate cancer surgery . Trust me I know . You guys dont know how lucky you are that you can even get an erection and bust a nut . Try being in my shoes , or pants to be more specific , what I would give to have what I once did . Be happy with what ya got .

Cowboy

15. B_Framster

B_Framster New Member

I'm new to kegels. When trying to contract, my sphincter also tightens up - is this proper, or should I be able to isolate the kegels so that I can tighten them without the sphincter as well? Also, I find it easier to do them when standing up rather than sitting down.

16. hung1990

hung1990 New Member

I've been doing these for about a week now, and let me tell you they work amazingly! After only three days I noticed my dick was harder than usual. What I really want is girth, which I'm hoping a little comes from being able to have a harder erection. Has anyone noticed more girth because of doing Kegels?

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kegels are much more amazing when doing it mutually while having sex. She uses my cock as something solid to squeeze on, and when I do it, it's gotten to the point I can make her cum with the expansion pulses.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

18. WangerOver

WangerOver Member

I love kegels but if I slack on them I lose progress fast. I had a ton of progress and strength built up and could even life some weights on my dick 3 lbs but I lost it in a couple of weeks. There is a guy on Xtube named snouthead who clearly kegels and works the muscles in his dick a lot. Look at his vids. He definitely has had a lot of success and it's apparent.

19. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do know how lucky I am Cowboy. So sorry to hear that surgery took your erection. The still don't seem to be able to spare the essential parts. A pal of mine was hospitalised in the early '90s when BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia - non cancerous swollen prostate) cause his urine to stop flowing. He was very ill because it was backing up to his kidneys. They first inserted a catheter up his cock and released several litres of urine. He said the relief was fantastic. He was then operated on and his prostate was cut away, or opened up. He said the result was good in that he regained urinary continence, but he has never had an erection since :frown1:

20. lib0

lib0 New Member

I agree I've had the best orgasm doing that.

Draft saved Draft deleted