Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my friends always goes out of the way to kiss on the cheek and hug me. Calls me sexy too. Totally straight guy. I swear he likes the reaction of others. I have heard him say to someone..."well if I were gay Cube and I would be together" This always makes me laugh. He just assumes I would want him. What an ego...lol...but I value the closeness.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm Italian American, well half anyway, and it is a matter of respect for me to embrace and kiss family members or close friends, who are also Italian.
Whenever I see my family, I kiss my Dad and brothers too.
Some people at work ask me why I kiss one of our clients, who I know for a long time. I try to explain, but they're convinced its some Soprano's thing.
It's not. It's how I was brought up.

You are very fortunate. The only time my parents touched me was to hit me. I'd like some nice bear hugs. It helps meet a need to have contact with my own gender.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Australia it is very rare to see male/male intimacy, even if it is only a hug that is one armed or even, if rarely, a long 'bear hug' like thing. It's even worse in the younger generation coming up. The younger bucks are so scared at being seen as 'fags' or different from the pack that they keep their heads down, hoodies up and glare and shout profanities at anyone who eyes them for more than two minutes. They are all so insecure and full of themselves, which is a lethal combination to have in volatile males to begin with, that they cannot fathom that male/male intimacy or indeed intimate conversation ARE NOT ALL sexually inclined.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In Canada, male-male intimacy seems to be more accepted now. No one seems to care if two guys kiss, hug or if one guy holds the other by the shoulder. A few weeks ago I saw two guys (a gay couple) holding hands in Montreal-- and it wasn't the first time.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Italian American, well half anyway, and it is a matter of respect for me to embrace and kiss family members or close friends, who are also Italian.
Whenever I see my family, I kiss my Dad and brothers too.
Some people at work ask me why I kiss one of our clients, who I know for a long time. I try to explain, but they're convinced its some Soprano's thing.
It's not. It's how I was brought up.

I was brought up the same way, and it's also how I treat my male friends. I doesn't feel "gay", whatever that is. It feels like you love and care for your family and friends so you express it physically. It also feels really good and supportive to exchange hugs and kisses. (Peeps should understand this because, after all, this is the Large Penis Support Group)

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a french men, I do kiss my male friends once in a while. Therefore I always kiss my Arabic male friends, it's even more of there culture, kissing (2, 4, 6 or 8 times specially father and son) you can also see Arabic guy walking arm to arm in the street, nothing gay.

Once in america I forgot I was there and I kiss a guy lol he was a bit surprise, some dont mine when they know you are not from there. Or if the guy have been to Europe (per exemple) they understand it is just cultural.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Canada, male-male intimacy seems to be more accepted now. No one seems to care if two guys kiss, hug or if one guy holds the other by the shoulder. A few weeks ago I saw two guys (a gay couple) holding hands in Montreal-- and it wasn't the first time.

It's true, in Montréal (french canadian) dont mine the kissing thing between mens, as long as there is no tongue lol